Gautam Buddha University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Gautam Buddha University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JOB POST NAME. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/12/2014 between 11 AM to 1 PM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Gautam Buddha University|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Greater Noida|
|Walkin Date for this job||26/12/2014|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Gautam Buddha University, Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.|
Detail of Gautam Buddha University Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Post: Guest Faculty for even semester of the academic session 2014-15 in the discipline of Law in the School of Law, Justice and Governance.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Law and UGC-NET/SLET/Ph.D as per UGC norms and University rules.
- Desirable Qualification: Teaching Experience or Practice as Advocate Specialization: Corporate Law, Family Law, International Law and Criminal Law
- Honorarium: As per University rules
- Terms and Conditions: As per GBU Norms
- Date and Time of Interview: 26th December 2014, Friday between 11:00AM – 1:00 PM
Selection Procedure for Gautam Buddha University – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test will be held on 2612/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in Gautam Buddha University :
Interested and eligible candidates may report for walk-in interview with their updated resume and two recent passport-sized photographs along with all necessary original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same corroborative of their claims of qualifications and experience at the following address: Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 26/12/2014
Conference Hall (Ist Floor), School of Law, justice and Governance, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, U.P.-201312.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GBU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016