General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech/ B.Com/ MBBS/ LLB/ B.Sc/ Graduate/ CA/ M.Com/ MBA/ LLM/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers Job from 25.12.2014 to 24.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Com/ M.B.B.S/ LLB/ B.Sc/ Any Graduate/ CA/ M.Com/ MBA/PGDM/ LLM/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||65 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Post Box no 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi- 110085|
Detail of General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) Officers Recruitment:
GIC Re, the ‘Indian Reinsurer’ and 15 th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 65 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation. To know more about GIC Re, go through the details in the website www.gicofindia.in. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following vacancies.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Officers||BE / B.Tech/ B.Com/ MBBS/ LLB/ B.Sc/ Graduate/ CA/ M.Com/ MBA/ LLM/ Post Graduate.||Rs.17240-840(14)-29000-910-(4)-32640
and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc
|Minimum age : 21 years. Maximum age : 30 years|
Selection Procedure for General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) – Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.01.2015.
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive written examination will be held at 04 centres in India viz. Mumbai, Chennai, Calcutta and Delhi tentatively on Sunday, 1st March, 2015 The candidate may choose any one of the following centres, which must be indicated in the Application Format clearly. No change of the centre will be allowed at a later date. Corporation reserves the right to direct candidates to appear at a centre other than the one chosen by them for written examination without monetary assistance. Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination centres listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
How to apply for Officers Vacancy in General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC):
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of GIC Re i.e. https://psu.shine.com/company/general-insurancecorporation-ltd/. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 25th December, 2014 to 24th January,2015 . No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. While applying on-line, candidate should have the following readily available. E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application) Mobile No (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application) Non refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as Processing and Examination fees. (Rupees Five Hundred Only) has to be paid on line only as per instruction given in above 8 website upon completion of registration and application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and PH (OH) candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees). Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. A soft copy of recent (not more than 1 month old) colour passport size photograph of the full face (front view) with the file size not more than 300 kb. Online payment of Processing and Examination fees (if applicable) and valid email ID, Mobile Number & Photograph are mandatory fields without which applications will not be registered.
Enclose attested copies of the (i) HSC Certificate showing Date of Birth, (ii) Degree / PG Certificates and Mark Sheets, (iii) Certificate regarding prescribed professional training, (iv) Caste Certificate (v) Disability Certificate wherever applicable (vi) Ex-Servicemen Release Order wherever applicable (vii) Evidence of Domicile for the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 in the case of Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir Residents (for age relaxation purpose).
STEPS FOR APPLYING
- STEP 1: Visit our online application website https://psu.shine.com/company/general-insurancecorporation-ltd/
- STEP 2: Click on “Advertisement ” to view the full details before applying .
- STEP 3: Click on “Apply Online” to fill up the application form . Note that you have to pay online the Processing and Examination fee of Rs.500/- while applying, as applicable.
- STEP 4 : Kindly enter the details as mentioned in the Application form.
- STEP 5 :Choose the relevant choice of centre for Written Test.
- STEP 6 : Candidates have to upload passport size photograph while submitting online application a) Photograph must be recent passport size photograph b) The picture should be in colour, against a light coloured, preferably white background. c) Size of file should be maximum 300 kb only.
- STEP 7: After you fill the Application form, click on “PROCEED BUTTON” to go to the next step. Ensure that you have chosen the correct stream and filled the right information.
- STEP 8 : Kindly check Preview of your application and check all the information is correct and if you want to edit, kindly Click “EDIT BUTTON” or Click “SUBMIT BUTTON” for final submission of your application. After Clicking “Submit”, Candidate will not be able to EDIT any more.
- STEP 9 : After that you will come to payment page where you will get payment options as per your Category. Candidates need to make payment Online through (Net Banking, 9 Debit Card or Credit Card) and if candidates get the registration slip it means his/her payment is successful and they can take print out of his/her Registration Slip. If Candidate doesn‟t receive any Registration slip, it means his/her payment is failed due to some reason and this amount will be refunded to candidate within 7 Working days and Candidate need to make the payment again to confirm his/her candidature (Candidates needs to bear a small extra amount over and above the fees viz service/payment gateway/Bank charges. etc.).
- STEP 10 : After submitting online application, take Printout of the acknowledgement slip, put signature;
- STEP 11: Candidates should use pins for fastening all documents and Self-attested copies of the supportive documents, testimonials, qualification and age proof certificates and send the same by ordinary post/speed post at the address given below. Only original acknowledgement slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. Please send your acknowledgement Slips with other supportive documents by ORDINARY POST / SPEED POST so as to reach latest by 30th January, 2015 to The Advertiser-GIC Re, Post Box no 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi- 110085, superscribing the Envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER IN GIC Re”. (Please indicate the Stream /Discipline for which you have applied also)
- STEP 12 : If your candidature is found eligible, you will be intimated by e-mail/sms regarding the written test. On receipt of the e-mail / sms you will have to once again login to https://psu.shine.com/company/general-insurance-corporation-ltd/ and click on DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” OPTION.
- STEP 13: Print the admit card with photo and carry the ADMIT CARD to the examination centre on the date and time indicated therein. Photograph appeared on the acknowledgement slip and admit card, should be the same.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From GIC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|