Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 10/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS),University Road, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007.
Detail Of Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS) Director Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the post of Secretary to Director in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/- in the Institute, below the age of 40 years as on 31.08.2015.
- The appointee will be confirmed on the post after completion of one year probation period, subject to satisfactory work performance.
- Graduate or equivalent with minimum 3-4 years of experience in reputed Institutions/PSU/Govt. organizations.
- Diploma certificate course in secretarial practices from a recognized institute.
- The incumbent should have command over spoken and written English and knowledge of shorthand (100 w.p.m.) and typing speed (40/30 w.p.m.) in English/Hindi. Drafting skill and well versed in computer operation.
- The work involves supporting secretarial and office work including independent drafting, liaisoning with faculty and seniors at the Institute and external agencies
- The candidates working in Institutions/PSU/Govt. organization may also apply on deputation through proper channel.
Selection Procedure For Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Giri Institute of Development Studies (GIDS):
- Application giving full details of qualification and experience should reach the undersigned at the above address latest by 10.09.2015.
- Institute reserves the right to call candidates as deemed appropriate and suspend/cancel the selection process without assigning any reason.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016