Goa Dental College and Hospital (GDCH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa Dental College and Hospital (GDCH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Resident Job on or before 01/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Goa Dental College and Hospital (GDCH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : B.D.S
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : Goa
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dean, Goa Dental College & Hospital, Bambolim
Detail of Goa Dental College and Hospital (GDCH) Junior Resident Recruitment:
Applications giving full details of the candidate(s) viz. Name, Address, Qualifications, Age, Experience, Registration with the State Dental Council and Mark Sheets of all four years B.D.S. Class are invited by the Dean, Goa Dental College & Hospital, Bambolim upto 5.00 p.m. on 01/10/2015 for filling up fifteen posts of Junior Residents for one year tenure in the Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry Department – 02 Nos., Orthodontics Department – 01 No., Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department – 06 Nos., Conservative and Endodontics Department – 03 Nos. and Prosthodontics Department – 03 Nos. of this Institution.
- MONTHLY EMOLUMENTS:- Pay Rs.15600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- = Rs.21000/-p.m. plus other allowances as admissible and sanctioned by the Government from time to time.
- ELIGIBILITY:- Candidate should have passed B.D.S. Degree of the Goa University/Bombay University or any other University specified in the first or second schedule to the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948; and
Selection Procedure for Goa Dental College and Hospital (GDCH) – Junior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Resident Vacancy in Goa Dental College and Hospital (GDCH) :
- Should have valid Registration with the Goa State Dental Council or any other State Dental Council,
- The terms and conditions of appointment shall be as notified in the Official Gazette Series I, No.16 dated 21/07/1988.
- Candidates working in Government and Semi Government organization should send their applications through proper channel. Attested copies of certificates in respect of qualification, experience etc. should be attached to the application.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have graduated from this Institution and worked in this Institution as Intern for a minimum period of one year. Applications of candidates who have already worked as Junior Resident in Goa Dental College & Hospital, will not be considered as per Rule.
- Date of interview for the above posts will be intimated separately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016