Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturers/ Research Officer through recruitment notification – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 6 YEAR 2015. Candidates who have completed M.A/ M.Sc/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Lecturers/ Research Officer on or before 28/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturers/ Research Officer
Educational Qualification : M.A/ M.Sc/ M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300 – 39,100/-pm
Job Location : Panaji
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC), EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001
Detail Of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Lecturers/ Research Officer Recruitment:
GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE :
- No of post : 04 ((i) Medicine …… 1 post (ii) Radiology …… 1 post (3rd time) (iii) Surgery …… 2 posts)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- Age: Not exceeding 45 years.
- Essential: (i) A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Post Graduate degree qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent. (iii) At least 3 years teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/Registrar/
Tutor/Demonstrator in a Medical College/Teaching Institution. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
GOA GAZETTEER DEPARTMENT:
- No of post : 1 post (2nd time)
- Scale of pay: Rs.9,300-34,800+4,600/- Age: Not exceeding 42 years.
- Essential: (i) At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Indian History or Political Science or Sociology from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Minimum two years experience in conducting research in the respective branch of study (Qualifications relaxable at
Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified). (iii) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: (i) Doctorate Degree in History or Political Science or Sociology. (ii) Knowledge of Marathi.
Selection Procedure For Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Lecturers/ Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lecturers/ Research Officer Vacancy in Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC):
Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 28.05.2015. Candidates should
carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani, for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, this requirement can be relaxed. Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2015
Reference: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 6 YEAR 2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017