Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Scale Officer through recruitment notification – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 7 YEAR 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Scale Officer Job on or before 02/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Scale Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Panaji
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GOA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001
Detail of Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Junior Scale Officer Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 02.07.2015. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
- PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT, SECRETARIAT
- Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service …22 posts (5 – ST, 6 – OBC, 11 – UR), Out of the 22 posts, two posts are reserved for PH and one post is reserved for CFF)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/- Age: Not exceeding 42 years.
- Educational & Other Qualifications:- Essential: (i) Degree of a recognised University. (ii) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi. 1. Out of the 22 posts, filling up of 09 posts (3-UR, 3-ST, 1-OBC, 1-PH, 1-CFF) are subject to any order that may be passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP(Civil) No. 14797-14798/2013 and 20426/2013.All eligible candidates responding to this advertisement will be admitted for written examination.
Selection Procedure for Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) – Junior Scale Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/07/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Scale Officer Vacancy in Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) :
- The syllabus for the examination is published in Official Gazette Series I, No. 27 dated 03.10.2013 and can be seen at www.goaprintingpress.gov.in The same is also available on Commission’s website.
- The pass percentage of marks for written examination is 65%. Provided that if adequate number of candidates from reserved categories securing pass percentage at the written examination are not available to be called for the interview in respect of vacancies reserved for them, then, to the extent of such shortfall, the pass percentage for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be minimum 55 percent of marks and for Other Backward Class, Physically Handicapped and for Children of Freedom Fighters, it shall be minimum 60 percent of marks.
- The marks earmarked for interview are 30.
- The final selection will be in order of merit based on the combined marks scored by the candidates in written examination and interview.
- Individual call letters alongwith hall ticket will be sent to the candidates with detailed instructions for examination. The date of examination shall also be published in local dailies.
- The selection of candidates is further subject to the relevant rules in force.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/07/2015
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 7 YEAR 2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :