Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Superintendent/ Office Assistant through recruitment notification – Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO:01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Superintendent/ Office Assistant Job on or before 12.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Superintendent/ Office Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802|
Detail of Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Assistant Superintendent/ Office Assistant Recruitment:
GSL is a Schedule B” Mini Ratna Category I Company and is engaged in designing and building Ships for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. GSL invites online applications for the following vacancies.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Superintendent||06||Essential Educational Qualification: The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of Intermediate examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost
Accountants of India.
Work Experience: The candidate should possess minimum 2 Years Post qualification relevant work
experience in Finance functions.
|Office Assistant||02||Essential Qualification & Experience: The applicant should possess Degree in any discipline with
typing speed of 30 wp.. (i.. Lower Typing) either on computer or Typewriter with 01 year
certificate course in computer applications and 01 year on the job training in GSL or minimum one
year experience in the line.
Preference will be given to Commerce graduates.
Selection Procedure for Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) – Assistant Superintendent/ Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Superintendent/ Office Assistant Vacancy in Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL):
Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPGPDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the Online Application: Passport size color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle coveringobstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should be below 450 kb. Candidates signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be below 450 kb. A copy of candidates Caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post. A copy of candidates birth certificate. A copy of candidates highest education qualification proof. A copy of candidates testimonial in support of candidates experience in case the candidate is applying against a post requiring experience. Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and post it to: The Chief General Manager (HRA), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, VascoDaGama, Goa-403802, along with the Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System to reach us on or before 28.01.2015. ONLINE APPLICATION SHALL BE OPENED ON 05.01.2015 AT 00.00 HRS, AND CLOSED ON 12.01.2015 AT 17.00 HRS. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF THE PRINTED COPY OF THE COMPUTER GENERATED APPLICATION ALONG WITH DEMAND DRAFT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS AS SPECIFIED: 28.01.2015
- The candidate may note that the applications are to be made only through online system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for non receipt of any application which is not received through online system.
- Benefits such as DA, HRA and other allowances shall be applicable to the grade as per rules.
- Candidates working in Govt. Ouasi GovernmentPublic Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed.
- Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications.
- Outstation candidates qualifying the written test and called for the interview will be paid to and fro Ilnd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route for interview only on production of proof of journey as per rules of the Company. However SCST candidates on appearing for written testinterview will be reimbursed to and fro IInd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of proof of journey as per rules of the Company.
- Payment of TA shall be made by cheque after completion of the selection process.
- Upper age limit and experience will be considered as on 31.12.2014 a The Govt. directives on reservation for SCSTOBC/ PWDEx-servicemen will be strictly followed.
- Relaxation in age limit for SCSTOBCPWDEx Service-man candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines in force, a Permanent Internal candidates / Fixed Term Employees may get additional relaxation in age to the extent of their service in GSL or to a maximum of 5 years whichever is less.
- The management reserves the right to reject the candidature if the candidates possess higher qualifications than prescribed in the advertisement. a Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- At the sole discretion of GSL Management the number of vacancies notified shall be increased or reduced.
- In the event of any dispute or interpretation the job specification with regard to the post notified shall be referred. However, for further clarification / interpretation the provisions as contained in the Role Profiling For Non-Unionised Supervisors / Recruitment Career Development Plan for workmen shall be final and binding.
- Management further reserves the right to decide the criteria for screening of applications and internal rules and regulations andor the procedures as per the past practice will be followed. – The candidates are advised to send Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 100- drawn in favour of Goa Shipyard Limited, payable at Vascoda- Gama, Goa as processing fee. No fee is to be paid by SCSTPWDEx-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by departmental regularfixed term candidates. Application without prescribed fee shall be liable for rejection. Candidates applying for more than one post must send separate applications along with prescribed processing fee for respective posts. Application received contrary to the instructions given shall be rejected. The candidates are advised to write their Application Job Registration Number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft. Management reserves the right to reject the candidature if it is found that false or fabricated information is furnished in the application. The candidate is also liable to be terminated on the basis of false information even after hisher selection. Further if any corrigendum, will be updated in our website only. Candidates are requested to visit our website regularly. Written TestInterview call letter will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID. The candidates are requested to login their E-mail ld and check regularly. Management will not be responsible for non receipt of email and loss of their E-mail ID password. In the event of finding difficulty to apply online you may contact us through email recruitmentGgoashipyard.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.01.2015
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO:01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GSL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017