Goa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SRF & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Goa University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this SRF & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/05/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name:Goa University
Vacancy Name:SRF & More Vacancies
Total No of Vacancy:04
Walk in date to Apply for this job:27/05/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Goa University, Goa- 403206
Detail Of Goa University SRF & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|SRF & More Vacancies||04||MS||Rs-8,000-18,000/-pm||NA|
- Details of INCOIS sponsored project: Title: Optical characterization of Case II waters and retrieval of colour components from an optical sensor”
- Fellowship: SRF (1 post) – Rs: 18000 + 20% HRA for NET qualified candidates and Rs:16000+20% HRA for those who are not NET qualified. (likely to be revised)
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/Marine Biology/Master’s degree in Physical Oceanography/Hydrochemistry/Marine Biology/Master’s degree in Physics/Biology/Atmospheric science/Meteorology/Master’s degree in Geoinformatics/Environment Science. M-Tech in Geoinformatics. Preference will be given to candidates with consistent excellent Academic record from SSC onwards and those qualified CSIR-NET examination.
- Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN/C language. Two years of experience in field surevy related to coastal water optics. Experience in processing water samples for deriving optically active substances and operating in-water radiometer and to generate radiance and irradiance values. If suitable candidates are not found for SRF, it will be converted to JRF.
- Details of ISRO sponsored project: a. Establishing a network station at Goa University for atmospheric boundary layer measurements under the noble project of ISRO – GBP. b. Aerosol radiative forcing over India under ISRO-GBP
- Fellowship: JRF – Rs: 16000+ 20% HRA (one post) (likely to be revised)
- Fellowship: JRF – Rs. 12000 + 15% HRA (one Post) (likely to be revised)
- Qualifications: Masters degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/Chemical Oceanography/Marine Chemistry, Masters degree in Physical Oceanography/ Master’s degree in Physics/Atmospheric science/Meteorology/Mathematics/Master’s degree in Geoinformatics/Environment sciences. Consistent excellent academic record from SSC onwards. CSIR-NET candidates will be given preference. Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN/C language.
- Field Assistant. (One post) Fellowship: Rs. 8000/- (consolidated)
- Qualifications: First Class Bachelor’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Botany/Zoology/computer science. Knowledge of programming in FORTRAN/C language.
Selection Procedure For Goa University – SRF & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 27/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For SRF & More Vacancies vacancy In Goa University:
- Department of Marine Sciences is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of research scholars under different projects funded by INCOIS of Min of Earth Sciences (MOEs) and Space Physics Lab of Indian Space Research Organization ( ISRO) to work under the guidance of Prof .
- Harilal B. Menon. The positions are purely temporary and on a project mode, initially for a period of one year and will continue till 2017. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions may appear for a walk-ininterview scheduled on 27th May 2015 at 1030 hrs in the Dept of Marine Sciences.
- At the time of interview, candidate needs to carry a C.V and all other certificates in original and send a copy of the C.V to the e-mail given below.
- Prof. Harilal B. Menon Principal Investigator Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, University P.O, Pin: 403206, Goa, India. e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/05/2015