Goa University application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancy with Bachelor’s degree, B-Tech / BE/ M.Sc educational background
Company name : Goa University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancy
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree, B-Tech / BE/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.8000-18000/- P.M.
No of Post : 04
Location : Goa
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancy:
Department of Marine Sciences is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of research fellows at Department under different projects funded by INCOIS of Min of Earth Sciences (MOEs), Space Physics Lab of Indian Space Research Organization ( ISRO) and Naval Research (NRB) under the guidance of Prof . Harilal B. Menon. The positions are purely temporary and on a project mode initially for a period of one year. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions may apply on or before 29th September 2014.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Details of INCOIS sponsored project: Title: Optical characterization of Case II waters and retrieval of colour components from an optical sensor”
- Fellowship: SRF (1 post) – Rs: 18000 + 20% HRA for NET qualified candidates and Rs:16000+20% HRA for those who are not NET qualified.
- Qualifications. Master’s degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/ Marine Biology / Marine Chemistry / Master’s degree in Physical Oceanography/ Hydrochemistry / Marine Biology / Master’s degree in Physics/Atmospheric science/Meteorology/Master’s degree in Geoinformatics / Environment Science. M-Tech in Geoinformatics. B-Tech / BE in amy brancj. Consistent excellent Academic record from SSC onwards. CSIR-NET candidates will be given preference. Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN / C language. Two years of research experience in field trip related to coastal water optics. Experience in processing water samples for deriving optically active substances and operating in-water radiometer and to generate radiance and irradiance values.
Junior Research Fellow :
- Details of NRB sponsored project: Title:-Variability of colour components in estuarine and coastal regions of eastern Arabian Sea and its predictive potential to Naval Applications.
- No of post : 02
- Fellowship : JRF – Rs: 16000+ 20% HRA (one post) .Fellowship : JRF – Rs. 12000 + 15% HRA (one Post)
- Qualifications: Masters degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/ Masters degree in Physical Oceanography / Master’s degree in Physics / Atmospheric science / Meteorology / Mathematics / Master’s degree in Geoinformatics / Environment sciences. BTech / BE degree in any branch. Consistent excellent academic record from SSC onwards. CSIR-NET candidates will be given preference. Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN / C language.
Field Assistant. ( One post):
- Fellowship : Rs. 8000/- (consolidated)
- Qualifications: First Class Bachelor’s degree in Physics / Chemistry/ Mathematics/Botany / Zoology / computer science. Knowledge of programming in FORTRAN / C language.
The last date to submit the applications is 29th September 1700 hrs. Date of interview will be communicated through e-mail.C.V may be sent to Prof. Harilal B. Menon Principal Investigator Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, University P.O, Pin: 403206, Goa, India. e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Goa University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017