Goa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification .Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Terch/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Goa University
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 22.12.2014 at 03.00 AM . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification,Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Goa University|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – Rs.18,000/-pm|
|Walkin Date for this job||22/12/2014|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, University P.O, Pin: 403206, Goa|
Detail of Goa University Field Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Department of Marine Sciences is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of research fellows at Department under different projects funded by INCOIS of Min of Earth Sciences (MOEs) and Space Physics Lab of Indian Space Research Organization ( ISRO) under the guidance of Prof . Harilal B. Menon. The positions are purely temporary and on a project mode initially for a period of one year.
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Title: Optical characterization of Case II waters and retrieval of colour components from an optical sensor”
- Salary: Rs: 18000 + 20% HRA for NET qualified candidates and Rs:16000+20% HRA for those who are not NET qualified. (likely to be revised)
- Qualifications. Master’s degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/ Marine Biology/Marine Chemistry/ Master’s degree in Physical Oceanography/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Biology/ Master’s degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Atmospheric science/Meteorology/Master’s degree in Geoinformatics/ Environment Science. M-Tech in Geoinformatics. B-Tech/ BE in chemical/ mechanical engineering branch. Consistent excellent Academic record from SSC onwards. CSIR-NET candidates will be given preference. Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN/C language. Two years of research experience in field trip related to coastal water optics. Experience in processing water samples for deriving optically active substances and operating in-water radiometer and to generate radiance and irradiance values. If suitable candidates are not found for SRF, it will be converted to JRF.
Junior Research Fellow :
- No of post : 01
- Salary : a. Fellowship: JRF – Rs: 16000+ 20% HRA (one post) (likely to be revised) b. Fellowship: JRF – Rs. 12000 + 15% HRA (one Post) (likely to be revised)
- Qualifications: Masters degree in Marine Sciences with specialization in Physical Oceanography/Chemical Oceanography/ Marine Chemistry, Masters degree in Physical Oceanography/ Master’s degree in Physics/Atmospheric science/ Meteorology/ Mathematics/ Master’s degree in Geoinformatics/ Environment sciences. BTech/ BE degree mechanical engineering branch. Consistent excellent academic record from SSC onwards. CSIR-NET candidates will be given preference. Knowledge of programming in FROTRAN/C language.
- No of post : 01
- salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
- Qualifications: First Class Bachelor’s degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Botany/ Zoology/ computer science. Knowledge of programming in FORTRAN/C language.
Selection Procedure for Goa University – Field Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 22.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Assistant & More Vacancies in Goa University :
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions may appear for a walk-in-interview on 22nd December 2014 at 1500 hrs in the Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University. For correspondence : Prof. Harilal B. Menon Principal Investigator
Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, University P.O, Pin: 403206, Goa, India. e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22.12.2014
Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, University P.O, Pin: 403206, Goa
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Goa University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017