On 05/08/2016, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) announced recruitment notification to recruit Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher. Through this recruitment notification, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) plans to recruit Graduation candidates for the post of Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/09/2016.
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) before 06/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)|
|Vacancy Name||Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.30,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Manasagangothri, Mysuru – 570 006|
|Reference No||ADVERTISEMENT No. 10/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher Post:
Candidates can Get the Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: (a) Undergraduate in Science/Arts Stream. (b) Certified user of Indian Sign Language (Levels A To C). (c) Minimum 1 year experience in the use of Sign Language in any set up|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs.30,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: NIL|
|Procedure: Candidates who meet the above requirements, may submit their Applications along with Bio-data, copies of degree certificates / marks cards and experience certificate etc., to the Director, AIISH, Mysuru – 570 006 so as to reach on or before 06.09.2016. It may be noted that Applications received after the last date or with insufficient information are likely to be not considered.|
|Last Date: 06/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Mysore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Sign Language Interpreter/ Teacher Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 06/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/09/2016