Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Intern through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Intern on or before 09/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Vacancy Name : Intern
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs. 8,000/- per Month
Job Location : Dehradun
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun
Detail Of Post:
- Post Name – Intern
- No of Post – 02 Post
- Education Qualifications – University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in Life sciences, Environmental Sciences, Economics or any other similar field.
- Preferred Qualifications – Good Computer & Communication Skills. Knowledge of using Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Language – Fluency in written and spoken English and Hindi.
- Functional Competencies – Ability to function in a team environment;Productive and efficient worker, highly motivated; Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks; Performance-oriented and focused on results; Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility; Ability to take instructions and to learn on the job.
- STIPEND – 8,000 per month
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing how you meet the qualifications listed above, the reason you are interested in this position and how this project fits in meeting your future goals to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th June 2016. Shortlisted candidate will be selected through Skype or telephonic interview. Selected candidate would have to start work at WII, Dehradun with effect from 15/06/2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/06/2016