Government of Andhra Pradesh invites application for the recruitment of Dental Assistant Surgeon with BDS Degree educational background
Company name : Government of Andhra Pradesh
Posts : Dental Assistant Surgeon
Qualification : BDS Degree
Salary : Rs.20,680- Rs.46,960/pm
No of Openings : 28
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Details of Post :
Dental Assistant Surgeon:
- No of post : 28
- Salary : Rs.20,680-570-21820-610-23650-650-25600-700-27700-750-29950-800-32350-850-34900-900-37600-970-40510-1040-43630-1110-46960/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed BDS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the DCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. b) Candidates passed from unrecognized Universities are ineligible. Such application if received will be rejected. If noticed at a later date his/her appointment will stand cancelled automatically if selected. c) Must be registered (on Permanent basis) with State Dental Council of Andhra Pradesh or any other state in India constituted under DCI Act.
Each application must be accompanied by D.D. worth Rs. 500-00 (Rupees Five hundred only) obtained on or after 21.07.2014 payable at Hyderabad drawn in favour of Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad.
HOW TO APPLY:
How to obtain/submit application form: Candidates must apply through online through the website http://apvvp.ap.nic.in. i) The print out of the filled-in online application also must be submitted to
the Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Sultan
Bazar, Koti, A.P., Hyderabad on or before 11.08.2014 at 5.00 P.M.
ii) The Envelope should be super scribed as follows: A.P .Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Notification NO.01/2014 Application for DAS To:
Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Sulthan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad -500 195.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- One self-addressed cover of size 12X26 CM with postal stamps worth of Rs.25 and a self-addressed post card are to be enclosed.
- The candidates doing PG are advised not to apply. Permission will not be given to continue their PG course under any circumstances if selected.
- The above appointments are purely temporary and likely to be
- regularized as per the rules.
- Candidates selected and posted to medical institutions should stay at the Headquarters compulsorily.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of Andhra Pradesh. If selected he/she should join in the place where he/she posted within the stipulated time, failing which the selection stands cancelled.
Availability of Application : Candidates must apply through online
From the website http://apvvp.nic.in from 10.00AM of 21.07.2014 to 5.00 PMof 04.08.2014.Sample format of Application and instruction are available on the website.
Submission of filled in applications : Last date for the submission of printed application is on or before 11.08.2014 by 5.00 PM, at O/o Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Koti,
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017