Government of Assam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – Government of Assam Recruitment 2015 – No.TPE.2/2007/PT-I/52. Candidates who have completed 12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Assam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Assam|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVT. OF ASSAM, OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, TINSUKIA DISTRICT, ASSAM|
Detail of Government of Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the intending candidates in the standard form of application published in the Assam Gazette PartII (can be downloaded from www.tinsukia.nic.in) for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia in the scale of Pay Rs. 5200- – 20.200- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2200 under Pay Band-2 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Assistant||05||Minimum Qualification HSSLC
passed, with knowledge of typewriting both in English and Assamese. Computer, literacy especially in MS-Office, Excel etc. is compulsory
|Rs. 5200- – 20.200- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2200||Must not be less than
18 years or more than 38 years of age
Selection Procedure for Government of Assam – Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy in Government of Assam:
- Last date for submission of application is fixed on 22nd January 2015 (upto .15PM) Applications are to be submitted deposited at Public Grievance & Application Counter, Deputy Commissioners office, Tinsukia. The deadline applies to applications received by post also. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Nationality : Candidate must be a Citizen of India. Age Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age for unreserved & OBCMOBC category and 43years in case of SCST category as on the 1January 2015.
- Educational Qualification : For Junior Assistant (GrIII), Minimum Qualification HSSLC passed, with knowledge of typewriting both in English and Assamese. Computer, literacy especially in MS-Office, Excel etc. is compulsory.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The application should accompany attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, age, caste, Employment Exchange Registration card (if available) etc. alongwith 2two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the Candidate on the reverse.
- The applicant shall send a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps alongwith testimonials. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant have to appear initially in a written test, the date for which is tentatively fixed on 8/2/2015. The date is subject to change in case of exigencies. The venue of examination shall be informed in the call letter.
- The call letter for the written examination shall be sent to the applicants well before the date of written test. Those applicants who do not receive the call letters may collect thesame on or before 7/2/2015. The applicants who are allowed appear in written test may also check their names in the list uploaded on the website www.tinsukia.nic.in & may appear in the written test, they will have to produce identification proof of the examination centre.
- The written test will consist of General English and Essay writing, Précis writing and Drafting and General knowledge. Total marks will be 100 and the written test will be of 2two) hours duration.
- The successful candidates of written test will be called for interview and test of proficiency in Type Writing and Computer. The dates for interviews and test of proficiency in Typewriting and Computer shall be advertised and call letters despatched to successful candidates of written examination. Results shall also be published in Tinsukia District web site www.tinsukia.nic.in
- No T.A./DA. will be admissible for attending the test/interview.
- A selection committee shall select candidates for the said posts. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the documentstestimonials etc.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking to the effect that they shall abide by the New Pension Rule of Govt. of Assam.
- While considering the candidates for appointment, claims under different Rules and the Govt. instructions as well as cases covered by Honble High Court orders would be given preference. The concerned documents shall have to directly reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia on or before the date of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
Government of Assam Recruitment 2014 – No.TPE.2/2007/PT-I/52
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Assam|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016