Government College Of Engineering Karad has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government College Of Engineering Karad
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 23.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government College Of Engineering Karad|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government College of Engineering, Karad Vidyanagar, Dist. Satara – 415 124|
Detail of Government College Of Engineering Karad – Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||11||Assistant Professor
BE/B.Tech & ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with 1st
class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
Assistant Professor MCA BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant branch with first
class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech
BE/BTech and MCA with first class or equivalent in
either BE/BTech or MCA OR MCA with first class or
equivalent with two years relevant experience
Selection Procedure for Government College Of Engineering Karad – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.02.2015.
- The selection procedure for Assistant Professor shall consist of two stages. Stage I consists of objective type written test (50 marks) and Stage-II consists of presentation (20 marks) and personal interview (30 marks).
- The objective written test (multiple choice) shall be based on syllabus of GATE exam of concerned program. There will be 15 questions of 2 marks each and 20 questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the written test shall be 90 minutes (One and half hour).
- The list of eligible candidates for the written test shall be displayed on the date mentioned in the schedule. Also the list of not-eligible candidates shall be displayed with the reasons.
- The candidate scoring 40 % marks or above in the written test shall only be eligible for the stage –II i.e. presentation and personal interview. The list of eligible candidate for the stage- II shall be displayed along with the schedule of presentation and personal interview.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit the affidavit and undertaking as per the prescribed format on Rs. 100/- stamp paper.
- The selected candidates shall be appointed on purely temporary basis for a period of two years or till the MPSC candidate is made available, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate has to attend the written test and presentation, interview at his own cost. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidate.
- The candidate should submit the separate application form for separate posts. His application for one post shall not be entertained for other post.
- The schedule for selection process shall be as follows.
- Backward class candidate must attach caste and caste validity certificate of competent authority along with the application. V.J (A), N.T (B), O.B.C and ladies candidate must attach non creamy layer certificate for considering the application on reserved post in addition to caste and caste validity certificate.
- Physically Handicapped candidate must attach handicap certificate of competent authority with not less than 40% disability.
- Appointed candidates will be governed by institute’s rules in force.
- Appointments are for this institute only and not transferrable.
- Candidate selected shall not have any claim for regular appointments.
- Candidate should download the application form from institute website www.gcekarad.ac.in and submit the same duly filled along with recent photograph with signature. These appointments being on purely temporary basis by the BoM of GCE Karad, all decisions related to the services of the candidate taken by GCE Karad will be applicable to the selected candidates.
- The application without required attested copies of certificate and without required demand draft and received after a due date will be rejected and no communication will be entertained to that effect
How to apply for Assistant Professor – Vacancy in Government College Of Engineering Karad:
All the interested eligible candidates are requested to visit website and submit their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates & application fee to be paid in the form of demand draft of Rs. 600/- ( Rs. 300/- for Reserved Category ) drawn in favour of “ Principal Government College of Engineering Karad” so as to reach on or before 23 rd February 2015 by 5.00 pm at Institute Address.
SCHEDULE OF APPOINTMENT PROCESS
Issue of Advertisement 03/02/2015 2 Last date of submission of application form 23/02/2015 up to 5.00 pm 3 Display of list of eligible and not-eligible candidates on institute website 24/02/2015 up to 5.00 pm 4 Written test 26/02/2015 at 11.00 am 5 Display of list of eligible candidates for presentation and personal interview along with schedule on institute website 26/02/2015 upto 5.00 pm 6 Presentation and Personal Interview 28/02/2015 Detail schedule shall be displayed on institute websit
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GCEK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016