Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification – Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA) Recruitment 2015 – NO/GCOEA/EST2A/2015/1415. Candidates who have completed ME/ M.Tech, B.E/ B.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Professors Job on or before 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA)|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||46 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government College of Engineering, Amravati-444 60|
Detail of Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA) – Professors Recruitment:
As per the powers vested, vide G. R. 2010/(170/10)/T. E. – 2, dated 23/10/2012, Board of Management of the institute invites applications from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for following teaching posts as “Stop-Gap Arrangement” on “Purely Temporary Basis”. All qualified and interested candidates may apply, since posts can be filled up even from amongst available candidates, if reserved category candidates do not become available
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering /Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) ME/M. Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in BE/B. Tech or ME/M. Tech
- Associate professor(Civil Engineering /AppliedMechanics/Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Instrumentation Engineering) Qualifications as above that is for the post of Assistant Professor, as applicable and Ph. D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline. Post Ph. D. publications and guiding Ph. D. students is highly desirable. Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/research/industry of which 2 years post Ph. D experience is desirable.
- Professor (Civil Engineering /Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering) Qualifications as above that is for the post of Associate Professor, applicable. Post Ph. D. publications and guiding Ph. D. students is highly desirable. Minimum of 10 years teaching/rsearch/industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate professor. Or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and or Research and or industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books/research paper publications/IPR/patents record shall be required as deedmed fib by the expert members of the selection committee. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participation record in devising/designing, planning executing, innovating, training, technical books/research paper publications/IPR/patents etc., as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.
Selection Procedure for Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA) – Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015.
- Professor and Associate Professor: There will be no written test. However candidates will be shotlisted as per Criteria of the institute. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Assistant Professor: 1. The selection procedure for Assistant Professor shall consist of two stages. Stage I consists of objective type written test of 50 marks and stage II consists of presentation of 20 marks and personal interview of 30 marks. 2. The objective written test multiple choice shall be based on syllabus of GATE exam of concerned program. There will be 15 questions of 2 marks each and 20 questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the written test shall be 90 minutes(one and half hour) 3. The list of eligible candidates for the written test shall be displayed on the date mentioned in the schedule. Also the list of not-eligible candidates shall be displayd with the reasons. 4. The candidates scoring 40% marks or above in the written test shall only be eligible for the stage – II i.e.presentation and personal interview. The list of eligible candidate for the stage – II shall be displayed along with the schedule of presentation and personal nterview. 5. The selected candidates shall have to submit the affidavit and undertaking as per the prescribed format on Rs. 100/- stamp paper. 6. The selectd candidates shall be appointed on purely temporary basis for a period of two years or till the candidate is made available from MPSC or rountine transfer or promoted, which ever is earlier. 7. The candidate has to attend the written test and presentation, interview at his own cost. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidate. 8. The candidate should submit the separate application form for separate posts. His application for one post shall not be entertained for other post. .
How to apply for Professors – Vacancy in Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA):
Detailed advertisement mentioning reservation, age limit, qualification and experience, selection procedure, detailed scheduled, prescribed application form and terms and conditions are displayed on the institute website www.gcoea.ac.in. All the interested eligible candidates are requested to visit website and submit their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates and application fee to be paid in the form of demand draft of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for Reserved Category, drawn in favour of “Principal Government College of Engineering, Amravati” so as to reach on or before 16/03/2015 by 5.00 pm at Institute Address.
- Issue of Advertisement 24/02/2015
- Last date of submission of application form 16/03/2015
- Display of list of eligible and non-eligible candidates on institute website 18/03/2015
- Written test 19/03/2015, 12.00 am Onwards
- Display of list of eligible candidates for presentation and personal interviews along with schedule on institute website for Assistant Professor 20/03/2015
- Presentation and Personal interview for Professor and Associate Professor, Assistant Professor 24/03/2015, 12.00 Noon Onwards
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015
Government College of Engineering Amravati (GCOEA) Recruitment 2015 – NO/GCOEA/EST2A/2015/1415
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GCOEA|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017