Government college Of Technology (GCT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government college Of Technology (GCT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Fellow on or before 08/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government college Of Technology (GCT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||08/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Department of Industrial Biotechnology, Government College of Technology Coimbatore-13.|
Detail Of Government college Of Technology (GCT) Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of research fellow post to work under a TNSCST funded project entitled “Fabrication and evaluation of polymer nanoparticle as a carrier for targeted and prolonged drug delivery for post surgical cancer therapy”.
- Duration and pay: 2years and Rs.10,000 per month
- Essential Candidates should possess 1st class PG in science UG in professional course (Biotechnology).
- Desirable M.Sc in Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/Microbiology. B.Tech in Biotechnology/Nanotechnology. Preference will be given to GATE/NET qualified candidates. Candidates should have experience in the area of Tissue Engineering, Drug delivery and Cell line maintenance.
Selection Procedure For Government college Of Technology (GCT) – Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination followed by Interview.
How To Apply For Research Fellow Vacancy in Government college Of Technology (GCT):
Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with resume & all relevant documents, in an envelope superscribed with title of the project & job title addressed to Dr.K.Muthukumaran, Departmentof Industrial Biotechnology, Government College of Technology, Thadagam Road, Coimbatore- 641 013. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview. This is not a Government Appointment
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 08.05.2015. Contact Person Ms.T.Malarvizhi, Assistant Professor/Principal Investigator, Department of Industrial Biotechnology, Government College of Technology Coimbatore-13. E.mail ID:email@example.com
Mobile No: 9600330607
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/05/2015