Government of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultantcum-House Keeping Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant cum-House Keeping Manager Job on or before 27.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Consultant cum-House Keeping Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Administration Department, Room No. C202, 2 Level, Delhi Secretariat, I. Estate, New Delhi – 02|
Detail of Government of Delhi Consultant cum-House Keeping Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a Consultant cum House Keeping Manager for Delhi Secretariat purely on contract basis in the General Administration Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi on following terms and conditions;
- Age limit : Maximum 45 years
- Emoluments : Consultant cum House Keeping Manager will be paid a consolidated remuneration between Rs. 40,000- to Rs. 50,000- per month depending upon the suitability of the candidate. In case an incumbent keeps on working to the entire satisfaction of the employer, the contractual amount could be increased thereafter.
- Period of engagement : The initial contract will be for one year, extendable upto three years subject to satisfactory performance. The candidate appointed to the said post will have to execute bond of contract in favour of the Government.
- Qualification and experience : A Degree/ Diploma in House Keeping/Hospitality/ Management / Business Management from a recognized Instittue with minimum of ten years experience in relelvant field, well conversant with Interior Management and well conversant in speaking English & Hindi. The experience could be relaxed at the discretion of the Selection Committee in case of applicants, who have worked independently in organizations requiring very high degree of skills.
- Duties of the Consultant cum House Keeping Manager – Consultant cum House Keeping Manager will be responsible for organizing, monitoring and supervising housekeeping works of the Sachivalaya, viz. sanitation, maintenance of civil, electrical and horticulture works, reception, lifts , pest control etc.
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi – Consultantcum-House Keeping Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.01.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultantcum-House Keeping Manager Vacancy in Government of Delhi:
Application along with Curriculum Vitae of the candiate and self attested copies of their qualification and experience certificates must reach the Dy. Secretary (Admn.l, General Administration Department, Room No. C202, 2 Level, Delhi Secretariat, I. Estate, New Delhi – 02 by 27th January, 2015. The envelope containing application should be super scribed APPLICATION FOR CONSULTANT CUM HOUSE KEEPING MANAGER.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Delhi|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017