Government of Delhi invites application for the recruitment of Junior Resident with MBBS holders
Company name : Government of Delhi
Posts : Junior Resident
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.15,600/- P.M.
No of Post : 575
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post : Junior Resident
- No of Post : 575
- Qualification : 1. A recognized MBBS Qualification include in the First or Second Schedule or Part-l of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational Qualification include in part-I of the Third Schedule should also fulil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. 2. Completion of compulsory rotating internship:- Candidates who may not have completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provide that, if selected, they should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before date of Joining. 3. The Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining to the Post, if selected.
- Age : 35-40 years
- Remuneration : Rs.15,600/- P.M. + GP 5400/-
Terms and conditions
- The Leav admisble tohe Contractual Apointes wil be 12 days of paid leav forne complet calendar year of service rnderd by them and not exced 15 days of leav for six (06) months, without pay, if they wish to avil the same. They wil not be alowed any other kind of leav.
- They wil bentiled to Medical Health Facilty governd by thexistng Delhi Government Employes Health Schem aplicable to serving employes in acordance withe trms and conditons contained in the Schem cirulated by letr no. 342/5206-H & FW/29609-2812 dated 25/10207.
- They wil not be alowed LTC, Pensionary benfits, Group Insurance, Study Leav and Child Care Leav, Maternity Leav.
- The rservations in vacncieshal be folwed as per decisonf Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Under the OBCategory, only Delhi OBC aplicantshal be considerd.
- The Candiates whoave done 02 (Two) years JR ship or ae likely to finsh of 02 (Two) years of JR ship by 30.12014 wil not beligble to aply.
- The Candiates who have done only 01 (One) year JR ship wil be considerd only and only if fresh candiates are not avilabe.
- Tenure of done JR ship would include contiuos a wel as JR ship done in parts.
- Selcted Doctrshal be liable to be posted to any Hospital, Dispensary and any other schems under Govt. of NCT of Delhi including those in rualreas.
- The contract may be trminated by either side with one month’s notice or salry in lieu therof.
- The selction is purely contractual inature andoes not confer any’ right foregularizationr permanet absorption.
- Private practie of any kind is not alowed. 12. No TA/DA is admisble for apearing in examination etc. Canvasing of any kind wilead to disqualifcation.
- Other conditons of service wil be governd by the ordes iued from time toime by GNCTD
Mode of Selction :
Ther shal be a writen MCQ(Single Rsponse Type) of examination. This writenxamination shal be organized by the Dean, Maulna Azad Medical Coleg, New Delhi on 26 October, 2014 at 10:AM(Sunday). The sylabus of the Examination wil be of MBS Course lvel.
How to apply :
Recipt of ONLINE aplications in the prescribed formatlong with certifed copies of educational qualifcation and experince may reach in the Ofice of the Registra(Academic), Rom No. 14, Maulna Azad Medical Coleg, 2- Bahdur Sha Zafr Marg, New Delhi-2 along with a D of Rs. 1,50/-( For Genralnd OBCategory) and Rs. 750/-( For SC and ST Category) in favorf “Dean, MAMC” lates by 17.0214 up to 4:0 p.m Ther is no aplication fe for PH category.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017