COMPANY Government of Delhi conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Residents for MBBS holders on August 29, 2014
Company name : Government of Delhi
Posts : Senior Residents
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.15600/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : 29.08.2014
Details of Post :
Walk in interview Will be held on 29/08/2014 at l0.00A.M. in the office of the Medical Superintendent for selection/appointment of Senior Resident (Pediatrics) 03 Posts on an emergent and purely on ad-hoc basis for a period of 89 days or till regular incumbents joins against these posts, Whichever is earlier. However, the number of posts may vary and vacancies may be filled in phases.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : For Senior Residents: – MBBS Degree from recognized university with P.G./DNB qualification in respective specialty and the candidate must not have completed three years of SR ship. If such candidates are not available in specialty, others Without post graduate qualification may be considered in 2“ list. Registration of PG/Diploma in specialty with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory.
- AGE LIMIT-For SR. -35 years, for General, 40 years for SC/ ST and for OBC candidates (as on date of interview)
- Relaxations for — Physically Handicapped as per rules
- EMOULUMENTS : For SR – Rs.15, 600/ GP-6600/-+usual admissible allowances per month.
Candidates must bring Photograph and a set of attested copies of all the certificates along with their originals for verification at the time of interview.
Note: – For appearing in the interview, candidates shall not be paid any TA/DA by this office. In – case of non availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision circulated as per circular no. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10/06/2011 of Deptt of H&FW, GNCTD with the following relaxations:
For Sr. Residents
- Upper age limit for eligibility under relaxation will be 40 years.
- In the specialties Where there is perpetual shortage like Anesthesia and Radiology etc or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 03 years of Sr. Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have completed 03 years of Sr. Residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing the name of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as Sr. Residents and second list would be used only after that.
- Senior Residents appointments from second list Will be for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
HOW TO APPLY :
REPORTING TIME FOR INTERVIEW:- 09.30 A.M.t0 11.30 AM. on 29/08/2014 in the Room N0.-131 0f Addl. Medical Supdt. B.M.Hospital.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 29.08.2014
Venue : 09.30 A.M.t0 11.30 AM. on 29/08/2014 in the Room N0.-131 0f Addl. Medical Supdt. B.M.Hospital.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoD|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016