Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR), Rajkot|
Detail of Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Qualification: B.E./M.C.A.
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 8000=00 per month fixed.
- Computer proficiency required: Knowledge of MS-Office is must. Ability to analyze data given in MS-Excel sheet and prepare charts from it . Ability to prepare power point presentations and reports
- Service conditions: The service of Project Fellow will be co-terminus with the duration of the Project and maximum period of engagement of Project Fellow shall not exceed eleven months. Project Fellow has to carry out work given by Principal, TEQIP coordinators and nodal officers of the project. Project Fellow has to maintain records of TEQIP office and provide necessary data to State Project Facilitation Unit (SPFU) office time to time. Project Fellow has to do correspondence with SPFU office. Check and reply Emails received from SPFU office.
Selection Procedure for Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Government Engineering College Rajkot (GECR):
Attach self-attested photocopy of educational qualification and experience certificates Last date of application submission to Principal, GEC Rajkot 25th March 2015 Date of Interview: 27th March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017