Government of Haryana invites application for the recruitment of Biomedical Engineers & More Vacancies with B.Sc/M.Sc (Nursing)/Matric/M.Phill/Bachelor’s Degree/Graduation/Postgraduate/B.Tech/Diploma holders
Company name : Government of Haryana
Posts : Biomedical Engineers & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc (Nursing)/Matric/M.Phill/Bachelor’s Degree/Graduation/Postgraduate/B.Tech/Diploma
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 40
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 14/08/14 to 14/09/2014
Details of Post :
Biomedical Engineers & More Vacancies
The application on prescribed Performa duly filled by eligible candidates along with attested copies of educational certificates and other relevant documents must reach the office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat on or before Dt. 14/09/2014 (5.00 PM).
- Nursing Supdt. (i) ‘A’ grade Nurse with Midwifery Training;(ii) B.Sc/ Post Basic B.sc Nursing from any institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council(iii) M.Sc Nursing (Desirable)(iv) Registered with Haryana Nursing Council or should get registered within six months of joining.(v) Not less than 20 years experience in the nursing profession in a large institution/ hospital (more than 500 bedded hospitals) out of which not less than 5 years experience should be after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.(vi) Hindi upto Matric Standard
- Deputy Nursing Supdt.(i) ‘A’ Grade Nurse with Midwifery Training with B.Sc Nursing Post Basic.OrM.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc Nursing (Honour).(ii) Registered with Haryana Nursing Council or should get registered within six months of joining.(iii) M.Sc with 3 Year Experience or B.Sc (Honour/Post Basic) with 5 years experience as Asstt. Nursing Supdt. / Nursing Sister.(iv) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
- Asstt. Nursing Supdt.(i) A-Grade Nurse with Midwifery Training; OrCertificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification from a institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council;Or Any recognized higher qualification (B.Sc / M.Sc Nursing) (ii) Registered with Haryana Nursing Council or should get registered within six months of joining.(iii) 7 Years experience as Nursing Sister(iv) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
- Refractionist Diploma in Ophthalmic Technique/ Opthalmic Assistant/ Optometry/ Refraction, with at least one year experienceORB.Sc in Ophthalmic Technique/ OptometryORM.Sc in (Optometry)
- Audiometry Tech. (i) B.Sc. in Speech and Hearing; or B.Sc. in Audiology and speech pathology from a recognised institute;(ii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/ BA/ MA with Hindi as one of the subjects.Preferential qualification:M.Sc. in Speech and Hearing; or M.Sc. in Audiology and speech Pathology.
- Radiographic Tech. (i) Matric with Science(Physics and Chemistry)(ii) Radiographer’s Diploma course from Pt. B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak or any other Institution(iii) Knowledge upto Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Physicist (i) M.Sc. in Radiological or Medical Physics from a recognised university; or M.Sc. in general physics with one year postgraduate diploma course in Radiological or medical physics conducted by Radiological Physics Division of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Bombay or its equivalent;(ii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/ BA/ MA with Hindi as one of the subjects;Preferential Qualifications;A certificates from Atomic Energy Regulatory Board, Govt. of India to function as Radiation Safety Officer; or Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science (preferably in programming and soft-ware developing).8. Clinical Psychologist (i) M.Phil in Clinical Psychology; or Diploma course in Medical And Social Psychology; or M.Phil in Medical and Social Psychology.(ii) Valid registration number of Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)(iii) One year experience in psychology or research;(iv) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/ Graduation/ Post graduation with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Anaesthesia Technician(i) B.Sc. Degree in O.T. technology from recognized university.(ii) Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Medical Record Officer(i) Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University and having one paper of Statistics.(ii) One year Diploma/Training of Medical Record Officer from a Govt. recognized Institute. (iii) PG Diploma in Computer from a Recognized University/Institute.(iv) Four years experience in a teaching hospital with not less than 500beds; experience in organizing and maintenance of medical records, Medico-legal aspect, Birth & Death rules, and adequate experience of computerization of medical record department.(v) Hindi up to Matric
- Coding Clerk (i) Graduation from a recognized university;(ii) Six Months Training of Medical Record Technician from a Govt. recognized Institute;(iii) Three years experience as MRC in Medical Record Department of a teaching hospital not less than 300 beds;(iv) Knowledge of Computer having training not less than 6 months. (v) Hindi up to Matric.
- Statistician (i) Postgraduate degree in statistics;(ii) Diploma in Computer of six months duration from a recognised institute.(iii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/ BA/ MA with Hindi as one of the subjects;Preferential Experience;One year experience in research or teaching.
- Librarian (i) Graduate from a recognized university;(ii) Degree in Library Science from a recognised Institution/University;(iii) 5 years experience in a research or scientific Library in a responsible capacity;(iv) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Documentalist (i) Graduate from a recognized university; OR B. Lib degree in Library Science from a recognized University; (ii) 2 years experience in a library as a Documentalist.(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Cataloguer (i) Graduate from a recognized university; OR B. Lib degree in Library Science from a recognized University; (ii) 2 years experience in a library as a Cataloguer.(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Library Assistant (i) Graduate from a recognized university;OR B. Lib degree in Library Science from a recognized University; (ii) 2 years experience in a library of Government Institute/ Govt. Aided Institution/ University.(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- CSSD Supervisor (i) Matric pass with Hindi/Sanskrit(ii) B.Sc. Microbiology or Bio-physics or B.V. Sc.;(iii) 3 years experience in Supervisory capacity in Hospital Medical College or a Factory.Desirable: Short course in Business management.18. Biomedical Engineers(i) B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering / Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized Institute /University approved by UGC or AICTE with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in all semesters having an post qualification experience of 5 years or above in minimum of 500 beds Govt./Semi Govt. HospitalsORDiploma in Bio-Medical Engineering / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized Institute/ Polytechnic approved by State Technical Education Board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all semesters having an post qualification experience of 08 years or above in minimum of 500 beds Govt./Semi Govt. HospitalsORTwo years ITI course in any recognized, Govt. /Semi Govt. Institute approved by State Govt. with minimum of 65% marks having an post qualification experience of 10 years & above in an 500 beds Govt./Semi Govt. hospital.(ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Medical Social Worker (i) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard;(ii) Graduation in any discipline preferably in Sociology;(iii) Master in Social Work from recognised University;(iv) 2 years experience in group work of community organization;Preference will be given to those people who have worked in Medical College/ Health Department.
- Health Inspector/ Health Assistant Male(i) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit;(ii) One year diploma of sanitary inspector from Govt. recognized institute.(iii) Two years experience as health inspector / health assistant male.
- Health Educator (i) Graduate in any discipline preferably social science;(ii) Two years diploma in Health Education or certificate course in Health Education with 5 years experience in Health Education;Preference : may be given to the candidate having experience of Public Health field work;(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
- Driver (i) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit;(ii) Heavy transport vehicle driving licence or Light transport vehicle driving licence;(iii) 2 years experience of driving a heavy transport vehicle or light transport vehicle.
Terms & Conditions:
- The application on prescribed Performa along with attested copies of educational certificates and other relevant documents must reach the office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat on or before Dt. 14/09/2014 (5.00 PM) through Registered/Speed Post. Applications by courier will not be accepted.This institute will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
- Two recent passport size photographs and a Fee of Rs. 300 /- for General category and Rs. 100/- for Reserved Category in the shape of Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210; in favour of Director, SHKM GMC Nalhar (Mewat) payable at Nuh should be submitted along with application form.
- The candidate must mention the post for which applied and the reserved category (if any) on the top of the envelop in which the application is being submitted. Separate applications to be filled if candidate want to apply for more than one post.
- The candidate applying for a post must ensure that he/she must fulfill the minimum Basic Eligibility Criteria mentioned against each post on the closing date for the application. If on verification at any time before or after the selection or interview found ineligible or anyinformation furnished in the application form is incorrect or false, their candidature will be cancelled in addition to legal action.
- Staff will be governed by the provision of the Civil Services Rules and the relevant recruitment and conditions of Service rules as applicable to your post as existing from time to time.
- The services will be governed as per service rules (of Group- C & D) of PGIMS, Rohtak.7. Reservation as per Haryana Govt. rules. The bbreviations GC stands for General Category, SC stands for Scheduled Caste, BCA for Backward Class ‘A’ and BCB for Backward Class ‘B’ , SBC for Special Backward Class and EBP / EBP GC for Economically Backward Person of General Category.
- The institute may shortlist the candidate based on certain criteria or can conduct a screening test, if the number of applications happens to be large for any category.
- No TA/DA for attending the test / interview etc will be paid.
- The candidates already in (Govt. / private) job should also apply through proper channel in addition to advance copy. No Objection Certificate (NOC) should be produced by all such candidates from the present employer at the time of interview.
- All documents attached (especially experience certificate) pertaining to eligibility should bear proper date, dispatch no. , job designation, type of job (full time, part time/ regular/ permanent/contract/through outsourcing/ volunteer/ guest faculty etc), type of institute (Private/ Govt. Aided/ semi Govt./ Govt.) and sign with stamp of competent issuing authority with designation.(or in the format provided)
- Age, qualification, experience and other achievements attained will be counted as on the Closing Date.
- The list of eligible candidates along with place, date and time of interview will be displayed on official website (www.gmcmewat.ac.in / www.dme.gov.in ). No separate call letter will be issued regarding this.
- Incomplete application in any form & without attested copies of educational certificates and other relevant documents will be rejected.
- Seats can be increased or decreased, by the competent authority.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14/08/14 to 14/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Haryana|