Government of Jharkhand has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Jharkhand
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director Job on or before 17-03-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Jharkhand|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ DNB|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17-03-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Govt. of Jharkhand Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Nepal House, Doranda, Ranchi-834002.|
Detail of Government of Jharkhand Director Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Director, Ranchi Institute of Neuro Psychiatry & Allied Sciences (RINPAS), Kanke, Ranchi an autonomous Institution under the Government of Jharkhand. This Institution is being developed to in a Modern Treatment-cum-Teaching and Research Institution for Mental Health.
- Job Profile:- (i) The Director of the Institute will be the Chief Executive of the Institution and will be responsible for its management along with preparation and execution of the Development Plans. He will be the Member Secretary of the Management Committee of this Institution. He would report to the Principal Secretary/Secretary, Department of Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand. (ii) The incumbent to the post must have thorough understanding and wide experience in the field of mental health or neuro sciences and related areas. He should also possess strong administrative experience with sound capability.
- Eligibility Criteria:- (i) Educational Qualification: He should possess a recognized Post-graduate (MD/DNB) medical qualification in Psychiatry or neuroscience from a recognized institution. (ii) Experience: Minimum of ten years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor/Reader in a Medical College/Institution out of which at least seven years should be as a Professor in the Department. (iii) 21 years experience in medical profession.
- Age limit and tenure : – (i) The candidate applying for the post should not exceed the age limit of 57 years as on the date of advertisement. (ii) The tenure of the post will be maximum age limit of 62 years or 5 years whichever is earlier.
- Salary and other allowances : – (i) The post carries the pay of Rs. 80,000/- per month + NPA (as per 6th PRC) (ii) Leave Travel Concession and Medical Facilities will also be provided as per State Govt. rules. (iii) Rent free accommodation shall be provided.
Selection Procedure for Government of Jharkhand – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17-03-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Government of Jharkhand:
The interested candidates are required to send their full Bio-data in the prescribed format available on the above mentioned website along with photocopies of supporting documents countersigned by Gazetted Officer to the Principal Secretary, Dept. of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Ground Floor, Nepal House,Doranda, Ranchi – 834002 by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach on or before 17-03-2015 up to 5 P.M.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17-03-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Jharkhand|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017