Government of Jharkhand has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer/ Accountant cum Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Jharkhand
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer/ Accountant cum Office Assistant Job on or before 25.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Government of Jharkhand
||Junior Engineer/ Accountant cum Office Assistant
||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Com/ Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||ICDP Cell, Ranchi 2nd floor The Agriculture Marketing Board Building, Itki Road, Hehal, Ranchi- 834005
Detail of Government of Jharkhand Junior Engineer/ Accountant cum Office Assistant Recruitment:
Integrated Co-operative Development Project (ICDP Cell), Co-operative Department invites application for recruitment on various posts on deputation/contractual basis from the officers / employee of various department of the Govt. of Jharkhand/ Govt. undertakings/ Co-operative institutions to implement the Integrated Co-operative Development Project of Jharkhand state supported by NCDC, New Delhi to introduce professionalism and swiftness in its operations and activities in the district of Gumlaof Jharkhand :-
||Vacancies against sanctioned posts
||Emoluments per month
||Maximum Age Limit
||Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering
||3 Year experience in the field (Retd. Govt. Engineer can also apply)
||Accountant-cum-office Asstt. (With Computer Knowledge)
||Degree in Commerce from a recognized university/ DCA
||3 year experience in the field (Retd. Govt. employee can also apply)
Selection Procedure for Government of Jharkhand – Junior Engineer/ Accountant cum Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer/ Accountant cum Office Assistant Vacancy in Government of Jharkhand:
- The Post advertised above shall be filled up only on the basis of contracts/Deputation.
- All the post are non transferable in nature and any request for relocation of district in future will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age shall be considered for suitable candidates/ Retd. Govt. employee.
- In respect of above mentioned posts covered under the project, the existing , pay scale, experience, etc. of the State Government/NCDC will be applicable.
- All the staff in Project implementation team (PIT) will be on deputation or contract and shall co-terminus with the project. There will be no permanent recruitment of personnel in PIT.
- The contract/deputation shall not confer any right or claim of extension/absorption.
- The selected candidates shall provide all services in a professional manner as per the guidelines issued by NCDC/Co-operative Department Govt. of Jharkhand from time to time as per the requirement.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic records, interview or any such suitable method/s, as applicable.
- Selected candidate of State Government will have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ From their parent department/ organization before joining.
- The applications shall be short listed and selected applicants shall be intimated in due course for personally appearing before the interview Board.
- Final selection will be done by the interview board constituted by Department of Co-operative.
- The successful candidates will have to sign a contractual agreement with the State Monitoring Officer, ICDP Cell.
- At any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will stand cancelled and necessary legal action will be initiated. The decision of the Dept. of Cooperative in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
- The department reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partly if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/postponement.
- Candidate full-filling the mentioned criteria for the advertised post shall only apply in the prescribed format enclosing the copy of the self attested certificates with the Application Form.
- Interested candidate should apply directly to the State Monitoring Officer, ICDP Cell, Ranchi 2nd floor The Agriculture Marketing Board Building, Itki Road, Hehal, Ranchi- 834005 in a sealed envelope super-scribing “Advertisement Number-____________________, Application for the post of __________________
- Last date for submission of application is on or before 25th day February 2015 at 4 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.02.2015