Government of Jharkhand has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DOT NET Developer/ Application Developer through recruitment notification – Government of Jharkhand Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: IT/ 04 /Recruitment/01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Jharkhand
Eligible candidates can apply online for the DOT NET Developer/ Application Developer Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Jharkhand|
|Vacancy Name||DOT NET Developer/ Application Developer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Information Technology 3rd Floor, Jharkhand Mantralaya, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004|
Detail of Government of Jharkhand DOT NET Developer/ Application Developer Recruitment:
Department of Information Technology, Govt. Of Jharkhand wishes to recruit bright, hard working and dynamic professional for the following post for managing, supervising and co-ordination for the Payment Gateway on contract basis. The details of the posts are given below:-
- No. of Post DOT NET Developer – 01 (One), ( Reserved for ST category)
- 2. Salary 30,000/- per month
- 3. Age Maximum 45 years as on last date of application submission
- Qualification B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication, IT, Computer Science, Systems)/ B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication, IT, Computer Science, Systems)/MCA or equivalent with minimum 60% marks
- Post Qualification Experience 2+ years (greater than two years)
- Project Handled Atleast 02 Projects (preferably in Govt. Sector) with following skill- set : VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET application development. Requirement gathering, Understanding business processes and its reengineering, Web and e-Governance applications, documentation skills, development, configuration, deployment and support. Setting up and configuration of IIS Server. Knowledge about Digital Signatures, Encryption-decryption Maintaining Audit Trails.
- Initial Contract Period The post will be filled on contract basis for an initial period of one year, extendable further on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- Application Developer
- Essential Skill Set B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science Engineering / IT with first class or MCA with first class 2+years experience Requirement gathering, Understanding business processes and its reengineering, Web and e-Governance applications, documentation skills, development, configuration, deployment and support VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET;Web application development and deployment knowledge Knowledge about Payment Gateway functionalities, workflow and its integration with different applications. Knowledge about Digital Signatures, Encryption-decryption Maintaining Audit Trails
Selection Procedure for Government of Jharkhand – DOT NET Developer/ Application Developer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for DOT NET Developer/ Application Developer Vacancy in Government of Jharkhand:
The appointment of professionals will be purely on contract basis for a period of one year. 2. The successful candidates will have to sign a contractual agreement in the prescribed format. 3. The contract shall not confer any right or claim of extension/absorption in the department at any point of time whatsoever. 4. Last Date for Receipt of Online Application Form: 15.02.2015 till 05.00 PM. 5. Eligible candidates are requested to register online & upload their CV at the link (recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in). Candidates are expected to fill the online application form & upload scanned copy of all the original documents. 6. Online registration of the application will be available from 09.01.2015 to 15.02.2015 at 05:00 PM. 7. No TA, DA or expenses of any kind will be paid for attending the interview. 8. Inability to produce any of the required documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the application ineligible for the selection and would strictly not be allowed to appear for the interview. 9. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification and legal action.
For any clarification :-
Shri Umesh Prasad Sah, Director, DoIT,
Department of Information Technology
3rd Floor, Jharkhand Mantralaya,
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015
Government of Jharkhand Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No: IT/ 04 /Recruitment/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Jharkhand|
|Other State Government jobs|