Government of Jharkhand invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies with Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma holders
Company name : Government of Jharkhand
Posts : Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma
Salary : Rs.8,000-60,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 234
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant & More Vacancies
The state government of Jharkhand is implementing IDA (World Bank) Assisted Centrally sponsored ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) in 12 selected districts, namely West Singbhum, Lohardaga, Garwah, Palamu, Latehar, Chatra, Koderma, Giridih, Dhanbad, Godda, Dumka, and Pakur. All ICDS projects and the Anganwadi Centres (AWCs) operational in the aforesaid districts are covered under ISSNIP. To support and manage the project implementation, a State Project Management Unit (SPMU) has been set up within the Directorate of Social Welfare. The Directorate seeks to hire a team of Consultants with expertise in the specific technical areas to provide technical and management support in the implementation of the project. Summary of the positions of the Consultants is as follows:
- Name of the Post:
- 1. Consultant – Nutrition & Child Development: 01 post
- 2. Consultant – BCC & Capacity Building: 01 post
- 3. Consultant – Social Development & Community Mobilization: 01 post
- 4. Consultant – M & E and Decentralized Planning: 01 post
- 5. Consultant – Financial Management: 01 post
- 6. Consultant – Procurement: 01 post
- 7. Project Associate: 01 post
- 8. Accountant: 01 post
- 9. District Coordinator: 12 posts
- 10. Project Assistant: 113 posts
- 11. Block Coordinator: 101 posts.
- Total No of Posts: 234
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition/ Public Health or related field that includes courses on community nutrition/ public health for S.No.1 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Health Communication or Social Science for S.No.2 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology or Anthropology for S.No.3 post, Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Demography/ Anthropology/ Development Planning/ Social Work for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for post wise details.
How to apply :
For further information about the Terms of References (ToRs), Qualifications and required Experiences, please log-on to http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/.Prospective candidates need to apply On line in the prescribed Application Form by 27th September, 2014. After submitting the On line application candidates need to send the hard copy of resume along with attested copies of certificates in proof of age, education and experience to the State Project Director – ISSNIP, Directorate of Social Welfare, Engineering Hostel, 2nd Floor, Sector – 3, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834004, Jharkhand, clearly mentioning the Name of the Position and the preferred District / Block on the envelop.Please note that candidates can apply for more than one post but NOT for more than one district or block. Last date of receiving hard copies of application is 30th September 2014.Only qualified short listed individuals will be called for interview / discussion and top listed candidates shall be considered for selection. All positions as outlined above are purely ‘Consultant’ positions for the specific period of the project and are being hired on contractual basis following the “World Bank Guidelines for Selection & Employment of Consultants under IDA credit, January 2011”.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoJ||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016