Government of Madhya Pradesh conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant grade-3/Servitor for Class VIII pass/10 + 2 holders on July 30, 2014
Company name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Posts : Assistant grade-3/Servitor
Qualification : Class VIII pass/10 + 2
Salary : Rs.4440-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 06
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last date to apply : 30.07.2014
Details of Post :
MP. Bhopal regime of General Administration Department Memorandum No. F 8-2 / 2013 / Alpr. / A, Bhopal dated February 22, 2014 pursuant to the collector under special recruitment drive Niःsktjnon in Shahdol reserved for office assistant grade-3 and servitor Walk-in-interviews to fill vacant posts to go through. Details of vacancies Scale, to determine eligibility and walk-in-interviews scheduled date information is as follows: –
Name of the Post : Assistant grade-3
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification : (1) MP. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education or from institutions accredited by Halsel Examination (old system) or Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10 +2) system should Uttiarnhona. (2) Madhya Pradesh Hindi type writing short hand and type writing exam examination by the Council or the Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh Hindi type writing equivalent examination from recognized institutions or MP should be. Professional Examination Board Computer Typing speed of 30 words per minute efficiency certificates.
- (3) one of the following institutions accredited institution must have passed the test computer: – 1. UGC Diploma from any recognized university. 2. UGC Diploma from any accredited by the Open University. 3. Diloli.a.silsil The diploma level exam. 4. Modern Office Management Course from Government Polytechnic College.
- 5. Government ITIs By a year-old computer operator and programming assistant () certificate.
- Desirable : 1 2 short hand and type writing passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Council of Public Instructions Bhopal Hindi type writing examination / 30 words per minute speed computer proficiency certificate supplied by Wyapm. 3 UGC Affiliated to recognized universities / institutions Kputr one-year diploma is required.
- Remuneration : 5200- 20200 +1900 (Grade Pay)
Name of the Post : Servitor
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : must have passed Class VIII. Not qualified candidates who set Javenge application rejected.
- Remuneration : 4440- 7440 +1300 (Grade Pay)
Not qualified candidates who set Javenge application rejected. 3 applications received by mail or other means Javenge not. Related to their applications by 1.00 pm on 30.07.2014 at 11:00 AM in Shahdol Collector’s office will attend to automatically determine the location / will be presented at the counter. Scrutiny of applications received AM to 11:00 PM 1:00 PM 3:00 o’clock PM, after investigation and scrutiny selection / interview committee shall be taken by a walk-in-interviews. Dated July 30, 2014 at 1.00 pm after the present application the applicants Javenge not be accepted and shall not be included in the walk-in-interviews, which will be responsible for the applicant automatically. 4 Applicants must be native to the state. 5 with applications disability certificate issued by the medical board certificate issued by the competent authority and Native certificates, certificates relating to qualifications and employment office must attach copies of the live registration Swpramanit.
6 The applicant for interview will not be paid any honorarium or travel allowance. 7 marital status of the candidates at the age of 21 for men and for women married at the age of 18 years shall be eligible candidates. Such candidates will be married before the age fixed for the marriage are considered not eligible. Applicants who live more than 2 children are 8, wherein a born January 26, 2001 or after they have occurred candidate shall not be eligible for appointment. Under special provisions for Scheduled Tribes 9th District Sheopur, Morena, Datia, Gwalior, Bhind, Shivpuri, Guna and Sharia primitive tribe in Ashok Nagar district Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria, Anuppur, Balaghat and Chhindwara Baiga primitive tribe and district In Block Tamia Baria, the minimum qualification prescribed on the application by the tribe, so they follow the process of recruiting qualified without filling of vacancies will be made after the designation. Application in relation to 10 other special tribe on the upper part of the red ink in capital letters to refer to particular tribes and castes in parentheses. 11 dated 01/01/2014 on the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years. The male and female candidates of the reserved category is the maximum age limit of 45, the maximum age limit as per the instructions issued by the government for 10 years, relaxation as per rules will be handicapped candidates. Terms and crucial information necessary for the application of the prescribed application format, the Office website www.shahdol.nic.in can be downloaded.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016