Government of Madhya Pradesh invites application for the recruitment of Computer Instructor with PGDCA holders
Company name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Posts : Computer Instructor
Qualification : PGDCA
Salary : Rs.5,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 08.11.2014
Details of Post :
Government Ramanand Sanskrit College, Lalgati Bhopal (MP.) Under the public participation committee arranged by the guest scholars from a computer instructor for the session 2014-15, applications are invited.
- Name of the post : Computer Instructor
- No of post : 01
- Qualification PGDCA
- Salary : Rs.5000 / – per month
How to apply:
- Applications advertising publication 10 days within the college should receive. Any application received after this will not be considered.
- Guest Scholar in any capacity shall be not under the founding of the college and the method prescribed under the definition of public servant shall not constitute a public servant. The instructions issued by the Government from time to time shall be followed.
- Calculation of surcharges presented by other scholars of previous years paid in the prescribed format sheets provided by the principal based on the actual teaching will be for the experience. Interested applicants are required attested copies of your letter to the principal and ex-officio Secretary to the Government Ramanand Sanskrit College Gufamndir public participation committee, Lalgati Bhopal (MP.) To the post.
- Overview of the terms and conditions of the working day can be in the college office.
- Computer skills in English medium preference will be given to the instructor. Acharya prevalent throughout college courses, ranging from Prthama third of the teaching will be made as needed.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :08.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Madhya Pradesh|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016