Government of Madhya Pradesh conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Peon for Any Graduate holders on July 31, 2014
Company name : Government of Madhya Pradesh
Posts : Peon
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.4400-7440/- p.m
No of Openings : 05
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last date to apply : July 31, 2014
Details of Post :
- Madhya Pradesh Principal Secretary, General Administration Department, Ministry of Bhopal letter F. No. 8-2 / 2013 / Alpr. / A dated June 30, 2014 regarding the fulfillment of posts reserved for Niःsktjnon the latest instructions issued pursuant to this office letter No. 530 / three / Est. / 2014 dated 06.25.2014 issued by Rewa advertising repealed hereby directed to modify the advertisement is issued as follows.
- disabled persons related to the applicant on 07/31/2014 at 11:00 am the Collector, Rewa (MP). Their educational qualifications, caste certificate, certificate of disability employment office registration and other related original certificates with the living ‘ ‘Walk-in-interview’ to ‘Indulge present.
- disabled persons related to the applicant on 07.31.2014 at 11.00 am in the morning ‘walk-in-interview’ to start before the application can be submitted in the prescribed format attached.
(category name and salary band)
|Word class||Disability category and number of posts||Age limit / educational qualifications set|
|Bone interrupted||Visually impaired||Hearing-impaired||‘Walk-in-interview’ on the basis of merit Asthibadit / visually impaired / deaf in one position for two categories C||Total post|
Rs. 4400-7440 + 1300
|Class IV||01||01||01||02||05||01. additional discount of 5 years, including 18 years 40 years 45 years Max.
02. VIII exam must be passed.
Necessary instructions to apply : – 4 Applicants must be native to the state. 5 MP applicant. Registration must be living in any of the employment office. 6. Age limit : – slave to the 01/01/2014 date not more than 18 years and 40 years for SC / ST / OBC, Bodies / government servants serving in the Home Guard and female candidates must be 45 years of age. Maximum age relaxation for the physically challenged / Ex-Serviceman is to be provided from time to time by the General Administration Department issued orders / guidelines above. Covering all types of discounts but also any category in any case shall not exceed the maximum age limit of 45.
- candidates invited for interview will be paid traveling allowance as per rules of governance. 8 for selection after selection at any level or even rejected his application, the applicant will disqualify his candidacy and selection will end. 9 The minimum marriage of the applicant (age 21 years for men and 18 years for women) must have been taken before him shall be ineligible for the posts. 10 Applicants who have more than two living children, one of whom happened to be born on or after January 26, 2001 to be eligible for appointment, but none of which the applicant is already a surviving child and On 26 January 2001 following birth After that happened or in which two or more offspring is born, for a service or designation will not Nirhrit.
- Government / Arddhshaskiy institutions / offices employed by the employer applicants send their applications directly to the receiving application shall not be considered. 12 false or incomplete information in the application is found to be inaccurate or desired certificate is not attached without giving prior notice to the applicant on the basis of the application will be repealing At any level. 13. without notice suspend or cancel the selection process would have the right to Rewa district collector. Selection / appointment shall be the final decision of Rewa district collector.
With the release of the 14 applicant must submit an application in the prescribed format attached. Application Form-A-4 size paper should be typed on a computer and printed or in manuscript to his all entries and determine the location sign. Latest passport size photograph of himself on the set of the paste. Application form provided by the competent authority with 15 permanent race, Native, date of birth, category (SC / ST / OBC / PH etc.) related to educational qualification certificates scoresheet / records attested Chhayapratiaँ (self-certified by ) should be attached. 16 Disabled applicants determined by the government medical college / doctor / Niःsktjnon associated with the Office of the Special Employment Office and rehabilitation medical certificate issued by Medical Board must engage.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : July 31, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Madhya Pradesh|