Government of Maharashtra invites online application for the recruitment of Forest Guard for Higher Secondary Examination holders
Company name :Government of Maharashtra
Posts :Forest Guard
Qualification : Higher Secondary Examination
Salary : NA
No of Post : 58
Last date to apply : 10-09-2014
Details of Post :
- Name of Posts: Forest Guard
- Total No. of Posts: 58
- Age : Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary Examination Certificate with Maths/ Maths & Science Subjects.
Selection Procedure: Candidate are selected based on physical eligibility test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General and Rs.250/- for reserved category, through challan form at branches of State Bank of India. No fee for Ex-servicemen category.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from the website http://forest.erecruitment.co.in from 16-08-2014 to 06-09-2014.
Important dates to remember :
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-08-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10-09-2014
- Dates for Payment of Fees: 17-08-2014 to 08-09-2014
- Date of Physical Eligibility Test: From 29-09-2014 to 01-10-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Government of Maharashtra||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017