Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MD, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor on or before 02/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH)
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : MD pathology, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH),Sector 32, Chandigarh, 160030.
Detail Of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH) Professor Recruitment:
- Applications are invited to fill up the one post of Professor in the Department of Pathology in the pay scale of ` 18,600-500-22100+ NPA (plus other allowances as admissible to UT Government employees) (Unrevised) (Revised Pay Scale ` 37,400-67,000 + Grade pay ` 10,000/-)in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, under the aegis of the Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration, by way of Promotion/Deputation (Including Short-Term Contract) through Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi.
- The educational and other qualifications, experience etc. required for the post of Professor (Pathology) to be filled up by way of Promotion/Deputation (Including Short Term Contract), are as under: –
Promotion / Deputation (Including Short Term Contract):
Officers of the Central/State Governments/Union Territories/Statutory Bodies/Autonomous Organizations/Research Institutions: –
- holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR
- with two year’s regular service in posts in the scale of pay of `16,400-20,000/- (unrevised) or equivalent; and
Possessing the educational and other qualifications prescribed for direct recruits as indicated below:-
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: PROFESSOR (PATHOLOGY):
- A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register;
- M.D. (Pathology) / Ph.D. (Pathology) / D.Sc.(Pathology) from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
- Ten year’s teaching experience in the professor after acquiring postgraduate qualification out of which four year’s should be as Reader/Associate Professor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
Minimum four Research Publications indexed in Index Medicus / National Journals and one Research publications in International Journals.
- For appointment by Deputation (including Short-term Contract) not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The eligible officers should apply for the aforesaid post and also forward their applications through their department. While forwarding the applications of the eligible officers, the concerned department should furnish the following certificates alongwith the application/curriculum Vitae Proforma of the officer so recommended:
- Up-to-date Annual Confidential Reports in original of the applicant(s) for the last five years.
- Integrity Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate indicating that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the Officer concerned.
- Certificate regarding no court case is pending against the officer concerned signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Statement of major/ minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years or a no penalty Certificate, as the case may be.
Selection Procedure For Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH):
Applications, duly completed in all respect, should reach the Director, Medical Education & Research, Government Medical College & Hospital, Block ‘D’, Sector-32, Chandigarh, within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its publication in the ‘Employment News’. The above said vacancy alongwith Curriculum Vitae Proforma (Annexure-A) can be downloaded from our website http://www.gmch.gov.in.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017