Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Record Officer through recruitment notification – Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/Any Graduate an apply for the new recruitment notification from Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Medical Record Officeron or before 29/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Record Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/Any Graduate|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||29/04/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160 030|
Detail Of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Medical Record Officer Recruitment:
- Company Name:Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh
- Vacancy Name:Medical Record Officer
- Educational Qualification:MBBS/Any Graduate
- Total No Of Vacancy:01
- Job Location:Chandigarh
- Last Date To Apply For This Job:29/04/2015
- Applications are invited for Walk-In-Interview to be conducted on 29.04.2015 (Wednesday) at 10.00 AM, in the Office of Director Principal, GMCH, Chandigarh, in the prescribed format, from the candidates, who are fulfilling the prescribed qualifications, experience etc. required for filling up of 01 post of Medical Record Officer (UR), on direct contract basis for Medical Record Department respectively, on a consolidated (fixed) emoluments of ` 38,200/- p.m.
Selection Procedure For Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh- Medical Record Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Medical Record Officer Vacancy In Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh:
The application format along with qualification, experience, pay scales, age, reservation etc. and other information can be obtained from the office of Director Principal, Hall No.3, Level-II, Block-‘D’ Hospital Building, GMCH-32, Chandigarh, personally on any working day between 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. However, the application format along with other information may be downloaded from our website gmch.gov.in. However, a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) in favour of Director Principal, GMCH, Sector-32, Chandigarh payable at State Bank of India, GMCH Branch, Extension Counter, GMCH, Chandigarh should invariably be attached along with the application.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/04/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016