Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Resident & More Vacancies with MS, MBBS, Diploma, MD, MDS holders
Company name : Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh (GMCH)
Posts : Junior Resident & More Vacancies
Qualification : MS, MBBS, Diploma, MD, MDS
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 171
Location : Chandigarh
Last date to apply : 08.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Resident & More Vacancies
Applications on prescribed proforma along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC candidate(s) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director Principal, GMCH, payable at Chandigarh and a recent passport size photograph, are invited for filling up of following posts:-
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Age|
|1||Senior Resident||Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./M.D.S/D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with postgraduate diploma can be considered.||46||33 years|
|2||Casualty Medical officer
(General Medicine & General
|3||Resident Anaesthetist &
|4||Senior Resident (Hospital
|Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/ MD General Medicine). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with post graduate diploma can be considered.||46||33 years|
|1||Demonstrators (except for the
Deptt. of Forensic Medicine)
|MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)/ M.Sc (Medical) in concerned specialty for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators Note: The total marks obtained in all professionals of MBBS alongwith percentage of marks and maximum marks must be mentioned in the application form in the appropriate column.||21||30 years|
|2||Medical Officer/ Lady Medical Officer||01||33 years|
|3||Demonstrator and Emergency
Medical Officer in the Deptt. of
|MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)||01||33 years|
|4||Junior Resident (MBBS/BDS)||i) MBBS/BDS ii) Registered with Indian Medical Council/State Medical Council.||38||33 years|
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100
Application fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC candidates) (non refundable) in the shape of Demand Draft, payable at Chandigarh, drawn in favour of Director Principal,Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh alongwith application duly completed should be submitted in the office of the undersigned on or before 08-12-2014 upto 04.00 PM.
Selection Process : Written examination & interview
How to apply
Applications duly completed in all respects, along with the attested photocopies of the certificates/ testimonials and application fee should reach the office of the Director Principal, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh Administration on or before 08-12-2014 by 04.00 PM
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Number of Vacancies whether General or Reserve are tentative and can increase or decrease.
- The candidates belonging to their own category only will be considered against the aforesaid vacancies.
- The Candidates already in Government service must route their applications through proper channel and also attach NOC from the present employer, failing which their applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The persons who have earlier worked in this institute and their services were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute are not eligible to apply against these posts.
- Applications for each Post / Department in the prescribed format along-with requisite application fee in form of Demand Draft, and attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, character certificate, medical registration certificate with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council, internship completion certificate, Mark Sheet of MBBS First Prof, Second Prof, Final Prof-Part-I and II, valid Reservation Certificate, ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer alongwith latest photograph should be submitted; otherwise the candidature will be rejected. In case of applying for more than one post/ department, separate application fee will be deposited in form of Demand Draft and the names of the all posts/departments applied for must be mentioned in order of preference in the application format.
- Incomplete applications/applications received without attested copies of above mentioned certificates and those received after due date will be rejected and no intimation shall be sent separately to such applicants.
- Applications sent in any other format will be rejected.
- The applications duly completed in all respects, alongwith the attested photocopies of the certificates/ testimonials and application fee should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 08-12-2014 by 04.00 PM.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for written test / interview.
- The candidates who have already completed their tenure of Junior Residency are not eligible to apply.
- The Junior Residents, who have earlier worked in this institute and their services, were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute, are not eligible to apply against these posts.
- Departments will be allotted as per the requirements of the hospital for Junior Residents (MBBS)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GMCH|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016