Government of Odisha Jajpur invites application for the recruitment of Khansama/ Room Attendant with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Government of Odisha Jajpur
Posts :Khansama/ Room Attendant
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
Details of Post :
Khansama/ Room Attendant
Applications are invited in the plain paper candidates for filling up the following post for the circuit house of Jajpur District on contractual basis. The application should reach to the Collector & District Magistrate, Jajpur on or before …l.5.1..l.Q:t.2.QJ.H…at 5 PM by Reqd. PostlSpeed Post only. The successful candidates should produce the required documents in original at the time of the appointment. Incomplete, defective applications received in other mode and after due date shall not be taken into consideration and liable for rejection. The date and place of test will be intimated to the eligible candidates whose applications are found to be in order and complete in all respects through Dist. Website & postal correspondence. Inclusion in the merit list confers no right to appointment.
- Name of the Post :Khansama
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : One year course in cookery
- Name of the Post :Room Attendant
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :1 year experience in restaurant and catering services.
Eligibility of candidates: Eligibility of the candidates to apply for the post
- be a citizen of India.
- be a permanent residence of Jajpur District and should have registered hislher name in any Employment Exchange in this District 1 Special Employment Exchange, Odisha, Bhubaneswar on or before the date of submission of application.
- be not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years of age on the 1st day of January-2014. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in cases of SCIST/SEBC/ Women candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates and in case of Ex-service men, the rules vide Govt. in G.A Department, Odisha. Bhubaneswar Notification no.22586fGen.dtd.16.10.1985 will be strictly followed.
- be of good character;
- be of sound health, good physique and active habits;
- be able to read and write Odia and English passage.
- have not more than one spouse living or in the case of lady candidates have not married a person who has a wife living
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates are required to enclosed the following documents along with the application (a) Two self attested recent colour passport size photograph; T195 self addressed envelopes of 230ms x 100m, one with postage stamp due Post/Speed post (0) Self attested copy of ME. or equivalent certificate age and qualification (d) Copy of educational certificate experience certificate required for the post of Khansama and Room attendant ‘(e) Two certificate in original form any two gazetted officers not relates the certificate (f) Self attested copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration attested copy of SC/STISEBC certificate issued by; the Competent authority support of claim for reservation. (h) self attested copy of Residence certificate issued by the competent Revenue Authority. (i) Ddeclination regarding living
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016