Government of Odisha Kalahandi invites application for the recruitment of Lady Matron with Graduation holders
Company name : Government of Odisha Kalahandi
Posts : Lady Matron
Qualification : Graduation
Salary : Rs. 7500/- P.M.
No of Post : 54
Location : Kalahandi
Last date to apply : 10.09.2014
Details of Post :
Application in prescribed proforma are invited from eligible Lady
Candidates ageing 45 years and above with minimum qualification of Graduation of Kalahandi district for engagement of Lady Matron on purely contractual basis with – consolidated remuneration of Rs. 7500/- per month in different ST/SC Girls Hostel of different educational institutions functioning under SSD Deptt. and Deptt. of Kalahandi district. The application should reach the office of the District Welfare Officer, Kalahandi through Speed Post/ Regd. Post only on or before 10.09.2014 at 5.00 pm. The application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Lady Matron” on the top of the envelop. The candidate applying for more than one School / Hostel, separate application form must be submitted. The application received beyond the last date will not be considered. The Collector & District Magistrate reserves the right for cancellation / modification of this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof..
- Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification should be graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable – Similar Experience in the Hostel Management/ Working Knowledge of Computer/ Certificate in Nutrition/ Music/ Arts/ Cocurricular activities.
- Age :45 Years and above as on 01.01.2014.
- Marital Status : Married Females special preference will be given to widows, divorcees or single women. First preference in the selection will be given to a ‘Widow, second preference to a Divorcee and the third preference to a single member farnily woman.
- Service Conditions: (a) Monthly honorarium — Lady matrons will be engagement oncontractual basis with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 7500/- and engagement in purely on temporary basis for one year at a time subject to renewal at the end of a year upon satisfactory performance. (b) Free Boarding and lodgings facilities and medical facilities as applicable to boarders. (c) The Matron so engaged will not be eligible for any scheme of regularisation of services
- A centralized advertisement will be made by the District Administration specifying vacancy at the school level (ST/SC Girls hostel) to application for the post of lady matrons Within a period of three weeks.
- Selection will be done on the basis of mark secured in Graduation and taking into consideration the relevant past experience and desirable qualification.
- She should belong to either ST, SC or 080 category. First preference will be given to the STs and if not available, second preference to the SC and third preference will be given to the 080 if candidates will not be available from ST or SC categories.
- Similarly, while selection is made, first preference will be given to candidates (having necessary qualification and experience) if available from the same Revenue Village, second preference if the first category is not available from GP, third preference will be given to candidate from the same Block and fourth preference will be given to candidates from the same district belonging to ST, SC and 080 in order of preference. While selecting the candidate for Lady Matron, preference as indicated above will be given to Widow, Divorcee and single women (from a single member family).
- The selection list will be drawn by a seven member Selection Committee comprising of: 1. Collector of the District — Chairman 2. District Welfare Officer — Member 3. Block Chairman — Member
- SMC Chairman – Headmaster/ Headmistress of the concerned school – Members
- The select list will be submitted to the Collector of the district for approval.
- After approval, the engagement will be given by the SMC. (sponsored by the District administration)
How to apply :
The detail advertisement, eligibility criteria, selection procedure,
application form may be obtained from Office Notice Board of District Welfare Office, Kalahandi and the District Website WWW.kalahandi.nic.in. The candidates may download the advertisement and application forms accordingly. The last date of
submission of the application to District Welfare Officer, Kalahandi through Speed Post/ Regd. Post on or before 10.09.2014 by 5.00 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoOK||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017