Government of Odisha Mayurbhan invites application for the recruitment of Senior Draftsman, Amin with High School Examination Pass, I.T.I. pass educational background
Company name : Government of Odisha Mayurbhan
Posts : Senior Draftsman, Amin
Qualification : High School Examination Pass, I.T.I. pass
Salary : Rs.5200 – 34,800/-pm
No of Post : 03
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidate of Mayurbhanj District for filling up of the following posts under the Administrative Control of the Executive Officer, Baripada Municipality as created and sanctioned by Govt. in Housing and Urban Development Department, Odisha vide Notification No.23321/HUD dt.16.08.2011 and letter No.36350/HUD dt.23.12.2013. The Pay Band with Grade Pay as mentioned against each post and other allowances as admissible to the employees of ULB from time to time are applicable. The category wise vacancies are indicated below
Senior Draftsman, Amin:
|Name of the post||Pay Band and Grade Pay (in Rs.)||ST||ST (W)||SC||SC (W)||UR||UR (W)||SEBC||SEBC (W)||Total|
|Sr. Draftsman||Rs.9300-34800/- G.P.- Rs.4200/-||01||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Amin||5200-20200/- G.P.- 1900/-||01||–||01||–||–||–||–||–||02|
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a permanent resident of Mayurbhanj District.
- Must be below 32 years and over 20 years of age on 01.08.2014. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of S.C., S.T., SEBC. The physical Handicapped persons are entitled for relaxation of upper age limit up to 10 years. The Ex-sericeman who has put in not less then six months continuous service in Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
- Must have passed a Higher Secondary Examination (10 +2) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha including I.T.I. pass certificate in Draftsman (Civil) and must possess knowledge in computer operation in case of Sr. Draftsman. He must have to submit the experience certificate for 10 years as a Draftsman.
- Must have passed a Higher Secondary Examination (10 +2) caducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent thereto from a recognized Board and must possess knowledge in computer operation in case of Amin.
- Certificate of work experience in Settlement or Consolidation Organization granted by Settlement Officer or Deputy Director, Consolidation and all India Trade test in Surveyor Trade conducted by N.C.V.T., if any.
- Must be of good character and shall furnish along with the application, a certificate of good character from the Head of the Institution in which he last studied/ Gazetted Officer, Medical practitioner/ Sarapanch.
- Must be of sound health, good physique and active habits and free from organic defects, physical and mental infirmity and must quality in the test of physical fitness. In order to qualify in the test of physical fitness a candidate.
- Must not be less than 160 Cm. (155 Cm in case of candidate belonging to SC and ST in height and 80 Cm round the chest & must be knowing cycling.
- Must not be more than one spouse living.
- Must be able to speak read and write Odiya and must have passed High School certificate examination or an equivalent examination through Odiya medium.
- Must have registered his name in Employment Exchange of Mayurbhan District on or before the date of submission of application and registration should be valued till last date or beyond for Amin. It is relaxable in case of in-service candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
The complete application in the prescribed format duly filled in by the applicant in his own hand writing in bold capital letter in blue/ black Ball pen along with the required document shall be submitted in an envelope super scribed application for post of _________________ (write Sr. Draftsman or Amin) category _____________ (write SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Serviceman/SP) in the address of the Executive Officer, Baripada Municipality –769001 through Regd./speed post only. Submission of application in any other mode will be uprightly rejected. Application should reach the office on or before 15.09.2014 till 5.00 P.M. The application received beyond the date and time shall not be taken in to consideration and the authority will be in no way responsible for any postal delay.
DOCUMENTS TO BE FURNISHED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION:
The candidate shall furnish application with self attested copies of all relevant certificates and Mark sheets including those relating to minimum educational qualifications (1) Certificate and mark sheet of High School certificate Examination passed (2) Certificate and mark sheet of Higher secondary Examination assed (3) Certificate character from the Head of the institution in which he last studied/ Gazetted Officer, Medical Practitioner , Sarapach (4) Cast Certificate (S.C./S.T.) issued by the competent authority during the year 2014 (5) Permanent Residential Certificate issued by the competent Authority during the year 2014 (6) Declaration regarding the Home District (7) Certificate of actual work experience, if any (8) Valid employment Registration Certificate in case of Amin (9) Three recent pass port size colour photographs duly attested, Photograph should be signed by the applicant in the front side and one to be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form (10) Two self addressed envelop of 15” x 2.5” cm affixing postage stamp worth Rs.25/- thereon (11) Two character certificates in original from any two Gazetted Officers not related to the candidates (12) Declaration regarding one spouse living (13) The certificate of passing in odiya standard (for candidates who did not have odiya subject in H.S.C. Exam) (14) Attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority in case of Ex-serviceman/ Physically Handicapped/ Sportsman.
- Two separate merit lists shall be drawn up , one for the post of Sr. Draftsman and another for the post of Amin
- The list of successful candidates drawn up in order to merit on the basis of the performance in the written test shall be equal to the number of vacancies advertised.
- The candidate shall be required to produce the original Certificates, if selected in the recruitment tests, failing which he shall be liable to be disqualified.
- The selection will be held in accordance with the provision contained in Odisha Municipal Rule and other relevant Govt. circular/ Guidelines.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be allowed to attend the recruitment test.
- The incomplete application Form without any requisite documents or the application Forms without signature of the applicant or the application Forms received after the last date shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
- Date, time and place of recruitment test will be intimated to the eligible candidates only in due course.
- The authority reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without assigning any reason.
- The Authority reserves the right to modify/ cancels the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- The authority also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment tests, if so warranted without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates working in the settlement and consolidation organization shall submit their applications through proper channel.
- The application Form and details may also be down loaded from District Website. District Website No. www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha Mayurbhan||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017