Government of Odisha conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of DEO Cum Accountant for Graduate holders on September 30, 2014
Company name : Government of Odisha
Posts : DEO Cum Accountant
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 10,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Odisha
Walk in date : September 30, 2014
Details of Post :
DEO Cum Accountant
Name of the Post : DEO Cum Accountant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : a. Retired Govt‘ Officer from a Finahce! Accounts Service with PGDCA)’ Computer background and she I he must be below 65 years of age. b. Graduate in Science (PCM)/ Commerce 1 Arts with Mathematics as one of the subjects, two years experience from a registered organization in acchunting. PGDCA is essential and she/ he must be below 40 years of age.
- Remuneration : Rs. 10,000/- P.M.
Terms & Conditions:
- a) The DEO cum Accountant would report to the Project Director. Watersheds and shall be responsible to; 0 Maintain database of staff and other stakeholders; _ – Operationalise common accounting systems and procedures at all levels; Coordinate in effective audit and financial reviews; – Maintain effective financial flow mechanisms under the supervision of PO, WSs i APO Finance. Prepare timer expenditure statements, bank reconciliation statement; a Maintenance of cash book, tedgers and other mandatory books of accounts; – Prepare voucher with bills or other supporting against all expenditures; – Maintenance of petty cash and Settlement of advances in time,
- Ensure monitoring of inventory, consumables and recording in related books of accounts.
- o Any other Project related tasks assigned by the Project Director Watersheds from time to time
- During the tenure of engagement, shelhe shalt abide by the rules and regulations of the OWDM/PD WiSs in force.
- During the period of engagement in the project, shei’he will be required to work and attend to duties as may be assigned by the Project Director, Watersheds.
- This engagement does not confer any right to a regular appointment at any time in any State Gavt. organizations; the engagement is purely temporary in nature and shall not invite any legal recourse now or in the future.
- She/he shall be entitled to a maximum of 15 days of leave during the period of her/his contract. with prior approval of the Project Director, Watersheds] She/he shall be eligible to avail 1 day leave for every one month of service rendered by him. Further.a day leave shall be credited to his leave account during completion of every two months service. Any unauthorized absence shall attract proportionate deduction from the consolidated monthly remuneration
- That in the event of unauthorized absence beyond a period of fifteen days during the contract period or any other misconduct shall render liable for immediate disengagement. The expression misconduct would mean improper or unprofessional behavior, bad management; misbehaviors etc. Whether an act is misconduct or not would be construed by the Project Directon Watersheds at his discretion.
- She/he will be paid a monthly-consolidated remuneration of Rs.10,0001- PM during the period of engagement.
- She/he shall be held personally responsible for any loss. sustained by the project through fraud or negligence on his
- Part and the loss wil! be realized from him.
- Neither the PD WiSs nor the Govt. of Odisha shall be liable for any’ compensation towards sickness and injury during the period of the contract.
- This contractual engagement can be terminated prematurer by either the Project Director, Watersheds or by him after giving at least thirty days prior notice or by -paying’ compensation equivalent toone month consolidated remuneration by either of the parties.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, She/he shall be liable to handover all the assets and records of the project in his possession to the Project Director, Watersheds or any officer authorized by him.
- All communications pertaining. to this contract shall be made to the Project Director, Watersheds
- She/he shall not take up any assignment with any other agency/organization
- during the period of this contract with PD Wsz. In case of any doubtfdispute in regard to clauses, the decision of the PD WlSs shall be final.
- implementation of any of the above
- She/he wili not be involved constitute any association during the period of this contract.
How to apply :
Intending Candidates are invited for Walk-in-lnterview on 30/09/2014, at Of the It Project Director, Watersheds, Cuttack, At- Kanika Road, Cuttack-753008 by 02.00 PM having requisite qualification for the post of DEO-Cum—Accountant under EWIVIP Scheme in Cuttack District I. For details visit the website: www.cuttack.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : September 30, 2014
Venue : Project Director Collectoricum, Mission Leader, Watersheds, Cuttack Watersheds, Cuttack
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoO||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016