Government of Odisha invites application for the recruitment of Lady Matrons with 12th/ Graduate holders
Company name : Government of Odisha
Posts : Lady Matrons
Qualification : 12th/ Graduate
Salary : Rs.6500-7500/- p.m.
No of Post : 09
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from intending female candidates (ST/ SC/ SEBC) married women of age 45 years and above of Subarnapur District only are invited to fill up 9 (nine) no. of Lady Matron Posts purely on contractual basis. The details regarding educational qualification, eligibility criteria selection procedure can be obtained from the District Website www.subarnagur.nic.in or from the Office of the District Welfare Officer, Subarnapur in the working days from 10.00 AM. to 5.00 PM.
- Educational Qualification: A. Graduate candidates will be given first preference. If graduate candidates are not available then the candidates who have passed Plus two (Higher Secondary Examination Pass) shall be engaged
- Desirable — Similar Experience in the Hostel Management/ Working knowledge of Computer/ Certificate in nutrition/ Music/ Arts/Co-curricular activities
- Age: 45 years and above.
- Marital Status: Married Females. Special preference will be given to widows, divorcees or single women
- Monthly honorarium — lady matrons will be engaged on construal basis with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.7500/- for Matron and Rs.6500/- for Junior MatrOn and engagement is purely on temporary basis for one year at a time subject to renewal at the end of a year upon satisfactory performance. Free boarding and Lodgings facilities and medical facilities as applicable to boarders. The Matron so engaged will not be eligible for any scheme of regularisation of services
- A centralised advertisement will be made by the. District Administration specifying vacancy at the school level (ST/SC Girls Hostel) to submit application for the post of lady matrons with in a period of three weeks.
- The district Administration after due date of receipt of applications will short them out and sent the application to the respective SMC/SMDC of the School concerned.
- Selection will be done on the basic of mark secured in the +2 and taking in to consideration the relevant past experience and desirable qualifications. Performance will be given to meritorious candidates from ST, SC, OBC in that order
- In the selection, fast performance will be given to candidates belonging to the same word/hamlet in which the hostel is located, belonging to ST, SC & OBC category in order of preference. Second preference will be given to candidate from the village; third preference will be given to the Block and fourth to the District in which the hostel is located.
- The selection list will be drawn by a seven member Selection Committee comprising of: . SMC/ SIVIDC Chairperson – Chairman
- Two representatives from parents (one male and one female to be nominated by the headmaster) – Members One Ward Member of the village Where the hostel is located – Member Head Master! Mistress of the Institution “
Duties & Responsibilities:
- She will take care of the boarders like a foster mother and reside in the hostel.
- She will stay in the dormitory during daytime when boarders go to the School or attend to oo-currioular activities and sleep with girls during night.
- She will ensure cleanliness of the dormitory, toilets, bathroom and surroundings with active participation of the girls and attendant on duty.
- She will attend to any men or unauthorised person in the hostel.
- She will attend to any girl who comes back to the dormitory without attending to class activity and record the reason in writing and take remedial measure on the issue.
- She will liaison between ailing girls and ANM, if need be, inform it to the Assistant Superintendent/ Head Master for action.
- She will provide personal nursing care to the ailing girls to comfort them like their own mother.
- She will see that, all boarders go to classes and other activities in time.
- She will periodically check the furniture, cots, light points, water points, bathing spots, kitchen rooms, damaged electrical wirings/ fitting of the hostel and kitchen, water supply system for safety and security of the boarders.
- She will have a very cordial and affectionate interaction with the girls from time to time to know their personal needs and problems if any and help them overcome it.
- She will keep the keys of the hostel with her.
- She will keenly observe if any girl student is upset emotionally or subjected to depression and bring it to the notice of the Headmaster.
- Any other work mainly relating to the hostel as assigned by the Headmaster. . She will look after the management of the hostel and do mess management.
- She will maintain hostel/ Mess attendance register, consumption register, In & Out register, Stock & Store Register, CCA log book, Mess cash book & such other records relevant to mess management.
- She will report to the Headmaster of the concerned school, the students of which are staying in the hostel.
- The Headmaster, however can assign any other duties and responsibilities as per need subject to condition that, they do not compromise with and or related with the safety and security concern of the Girls‘ boarders.
- The Requirement of Lady Matrons in Hostel of SSD Department in Subarnapur District and Application format for the post of Lady Matron are enclosed herewith
How to apply :
The last date of submission of application is 30.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha|