Government of Odisha invites application for the recruitment of Member with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name :Government of Odisha
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :20/9/2014
Details of Post :
Nominations are invited from interested/ eligible persons for functioning as member of Child Welfare Committee (CWC), Jharsuguda with following eligibility
- Graduation/Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Psychology/ Education/ Sociology/ Criminology A Teacher, Doctor or Social Worker who has been involved in work concerning children
- Age not less than 35 years
- A person should have Seven Years of minimum experience in their respective filed
- Documents required— Copy of Academic Certificate, Experience Certificate, Age proof, Passport size photographs duly certified/attested by a Gazetted officer.
- The interested person is required to submit application along with all supporting documents in the office of District Child Protection Unit, Jharsuguda on or before 4 pm of 20.09.2014 for more detailed information visit our website
In inviting reference to the subject cited above i am directed to say that rule 24(1) of Juvenile Justice(Care and Protection of children) Odisha Rules 2002 and its amendment in 2009 provides for constitution of CWCs in each district. Accordingly the proposals were invited from the districts earlier and the proposals were placed before the State Level Selection Committee. But some of the positions are lying vacant in the followng districts: Further to this, you are kindly requested to take the action as per your district specific situation mentioned below
For inviting nominations, public advertisement may be made by the District Administration in news paper preferably three leading dailies. The testimonial and We age proof, qualification, child related experience, pFQsent job status shall be Scrutinized by the District Child Protection unit and may be put up in the notice board of all related office (DSWO,Collectorate, DCPO & CWC) to invite objections. If any objections are received within a week of such notice, the matter may be enquired into/ verified. After due
verification, the district may recommend nominations to the State Unit.
The district should follow eligibility criteria prescribed under rule -24(ii) of Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of children) Odisha Rules 2002 and its amendment in 2009 whichis as follows:
- A person with post graduate degree in social work, psychology, child development, education, sociology, law, criminology and where such a person is not available, a person with at least a graduate in any of the social science disciplines.
- A Teacher, Doctor or a social worker who has been involved in work concerning children.
- The Chairperson or Member of the Committee shall be a person not less than 35 years of age.
- A person should have seven years of minimum experience in their respective field.
- No person shall be considered for Selection as a Chairperson or Member of the Committee, if she/he l. Has previous conviction record ll. Has been involved in any immoral act or in an act of child abuse or employment of child labour. lll.ls holding such full-time occupation that may not allow him to give necessary time and attention to the work of the Committee as per the Act and these Rules IV. Does not fulfill the qualification and experience prescribed in the Act andrules. The nominations may be sent along with the following documents.
- Willingness certificate for each member.
HOW TO APPLY :
Documents required— Copy of Academic Certificate, Experience Certificate, Age proof, Passport size photographs duly certified/attested by a Gazetted officer. The interested person is required to submit application along with all supporting documents in the office of District Child Protection Unit, Jharsuguda on or before 4 pm of 20.09.2014 for more detailed information visit our website
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :20/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017