Government of Odisha invites application for the recruitment of Stenographer & More Vacancies with Diploma holders
Company name :Government of Odisha
Posts :Stenographer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200 /- p.m
No of Post : 12
Last date to apply : 15 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
Stenographer & More Vacancies
Application in plain paper in the format given below are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk/ Copyists, Jr. Typists & Stenographer Grade-IIIin the Judgeship of Angul in the scale of pay of Rs. 5200-20,200 with rade Pay of Rs. 1900/-, Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-& Rs. 5200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- respectively per onth with usual DA and other allowances as admissible by the Government from time to time.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|1||Jr. Clerk/ Copyist||In order to be eligible for the above posts shall be a citizen of India. (b) Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted under Sec.3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized council, Board or University, as the case may be.(c) Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.||09|
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200
- Age : 18 years and below 32 years
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan under the head “ 0070-Other Administrative Services-01—Administration of Justice -501- Services and Service fees -9904650- Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”.
Selection Process : Selection to the post shall be through a written competitive examination followed by computer test and Viva Voce examination.
List of documents to be submitted by the candidates along with their applications, are as follows:
- Treasury Challan in original showing deposits of examination fee of Rs.100/- under the proper head of account (except S.C & S.T Candidates).
- Copy of self attested Board or equivalent certificate showing proof of age with mark sheet.
- Copy of self attested certificates showing passing of +2 or equivalent exam with mark sheet.
- Copy of self attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer application issued by a recognized institute
- Copy of self attested certificate showing successful completion of Shorthand Course from recognized Institute. (For the post of Stenographer Grade-III)
- Copy of self attested certificate showing successful completion of Typewriting Course from recognized Institute. (For the post of Jr. Typist)
- Two Character Certificate issued by two Gazetted Officer/ Medical Practitioners/ Sarapanchetc. (Mention name and designation of the Officer)
- Two self signed recent passport size photographs of the applicant excluding that affixed on the application.
- Two self addressed envelope duly stamped of Rs.30/- on each for dispatch of all letters by Registered post.
- Copy of self attested caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC categories.
- Copy of self attested disability certificates for physical handicapped persons issued by Competent Authority showing percentage of disability.
- Copy of self attested Certificate/ identity card of Sports Person and Ex-Serviceman.
- The Candidate may submit his mobile number and e-mail address, if any.
How to apply
Application along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall reach the office of the District Judge, Angul by Date 15.10.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|