Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – RC. NO. 86/SA/RNTCP/VSP/2015.. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Andhra Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 08 Apr 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||18 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08 Apr 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Member Secretary and District TB control officer, GHCCD Campus, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-17|
Detail of Government of Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts on Contract basis to work anywhere in Visakhapatnam District under the control of District Health & Family Welfare Society (RNTCP), Visakhapatnam
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Honorarium|
|1||Senior TB Supervisor||
1. Bachelors Degree OR Recognized sanitary inspectors course 2. Certificate course in computer operation(minimum 2 months) 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler. Desirable : 1. Tuberculosis health visitors recognized course 2. Govt. recognized degree/ diploma in Social work or Medical Social work 3. Successful completion of basic training course (Govt. recognized) for Multi-purpose health workers-
|2||TB Health Visitor||
1. Graduate OR 2. Intermediate (10 + 2) and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/ Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education / Counselling OR 3. Tuberculosis health visitor’s Recognized course 4. Certificate course in computer operations (minimum two months). Desirable : 1. Training course for MPW or Recognized sanitary inspector’s course
|3||Medical Officer (RNTCP), Medical College||
1. MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship. Desirable : 1. Diploma/MD Public Health/PSM/Community Medicine/ CHA/ Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases 2. One year experience in RNTCP 3. Basic knowledge of computers
|4||Medical Officer (RNTCP), Medical College||
1. MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotatory internship
|5||RNTCP Lab Technician/ Sputum Microscopist||
1. Intermediate (10+2)and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent. Desirable : 1. One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear microscopy 2.Candidates with Higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall be preferred
|6||Counsellor for DR TB Centre||
1. Bachelors(or equivalent) Degree in Social Work/ sociology/ psychology. Desirable : 1. Masters degree/PG Diploma in social work/sociology/ psychology 2. Experience in RNTCP or worked as counsellor 3. Basic knowledge of computers
1. Graduate in commerce 2. Two years of experience in Maintenance of accounts on double entry system in a recognized Society or Institution 3. Experience in working with Accounting software for at least 2 years
Selection Procedure for Government of Andhra Pradesh- Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08 Apr 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Andhra Pradesh:
The candidate should submit their application in bio data along with Xerox copies of their educational & Technical qualification certificates, experience certificate, study certificates from 4-10th, Caste Certificate and additional qualifications if any like PG etc., duly attested by gazette officer. Passport photograph should be attested by gazette officer. All Applications should reach on or before 8-4-2015 at 4 PM to “The Member Secretary and District TB control officer, GHCCD Campus, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-17”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08 Apr 2015
Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – RC. NO. 86/SA/RNTCP/VSP/2015.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017