Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Village Revenue Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Andhra Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Village Revenue Assistant on or before 05/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Village Revenue Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Salary : Rs.6,000/-per month
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
Detail Of Post:
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF VILLAGE REVENUE ASSISTANTS THROUGH SPECIAL DISTRICT SELECTION COMMITTEE FOR THE MERGED REVENUE MANDALS AND VILLAGES OF KHAMMAM DISTRICT (IN SCHEDULED AGENCY AREAS) FOR ST CATEGORY)
- No. of Vacancies : 11 Posts
- CATEGORY OFPOST Village Revenue Assistant.
- Educational Qualification Must have passed S.S.C (10th Class) Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination.
- NATIVITY:- The applicant shall be a Native of the Revenue Village for which the Recruitment is notified.
- AGE:- No person shall be eligible if he is less than ‘18’ years and more than ‘40’ years of age on the 1st day of july of the year in which the notification for selection is made. Provided that the maximum age limit shall be raised:- i. Uniformly by “5” years in the case of candidates belonging to ST . ii. Uniformly by “10” years in the case of candidates Physically Challenged Persons. iii. Uniformly by “3” years for Ex-Servicemen in addition to the length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- SCALE OF PAY:- Rs.6,000/- Honorarium and other allowances as fixed by Government from time to time.
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Applications are invited through On-line in the proforma Application available on the WEBSITE (www.westgodavari.org) from eligible Local Scheduled Tribes candidates from 20.04.2016 to 05.05.2016 (Note:- 04.05.2016 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Assistants as per Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Assistants Service Rules, 2005 for direct recruitment through the District Selection Committee.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2016