Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Purpose Extension Officers through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Purpose Extension Officers Job on or before 16/01/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Multi Purpose Extension Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 80 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/01/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
Detail of Government of Andhra Pradesh Multi Purpose Extension Officers Recruitment:
In the reference 1st read above, the Agriculture & Cooperation (Agri.II) Department have informed that, the Government have decided to allocate 1200 Multi Purpose Extension Officer (MPEOs) posts for Horticulture Department out of 6354 MPEO posts with exclusive qualification of Diploma in Horticulture.
- In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner of Horticulture, AP, Hyderabad has submitted proposal to issue necessary orders for appointment of 1200 Multi Purpose Extension Officer (MPEOs) posts in Horticulture Department at a consolidated honorarium of Rs.8000/- per month without any allowance. He has furnished draft guidelines regarding duties & responsibilities, qualifications, selection procedure for MPEOs.
- After careful examination, Government hereby accord permission to Commissioner of Horticulture for appointment of Twelve Hundred (1200) Multi Purpose Extension Officers in Horticulture Department purely on contractual basis with consolidated honorarium of Rs.8000/- per month without any allowances. The guidelines regarding qualifications, selection procedure, duties and responsibilities, etc., for Multi Purpose Extension Officer (MPEOs) are appended as Annexure- I & II to this order.
- The period of contract of Multi Purpose Extension Officer (Horticulture) is one year. However, the service of the individual can be terminated at any time, if they fail to perform their duties satisfactorily without any notice or without assigning any reasons. They shall not claim any right over the post of Multi Purpose Extension Officer (Horticulture) or time scale. They shall discharge the duties of Multi Purpose Extension Officer (Horticulture) and draw the consolidated honorarium of Rs.8,000/- per month.
- The Commissioner of Horticulture, AP, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter and send compliance report to the Government immediately.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Multi Purpose Extension Officers||80||Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Hort.,), B.Sc. (Agri.), Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders(Dr. YSRHU/ recognized Universities) and ordinary B.Sc./M.Sc. with Horticulture (as Optional subjects) in the second preference. Order of preference will be given to candidates having B.Sc., (Hort.,) Degree or B.Sc. (Agri.) followed by Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma holders and then ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., Degree with Horticulture as one of the Optional subjects.||Rs.8,000/- p.m||age Limit of 40 years|
Selection Procedure for Government of Andhra Pradesh – Multi Purpose Extension Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/01/2016.
- The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference. Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture) Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply for Multi Purpose Extension Officers Vacancy in Government of Andhra Pradesh :
Last Date Receipt of Application 16/01/2016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/01/2016