Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Andhra Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Sports Quota Job on or before 16 Jan 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Vacancy Name||Sports Quota|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16 Jan 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Deputy Accountant General (Admn.) Office of the Principal Accountant General (G&SSA), Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 004|
Detail of Government of Andhra PradeshSports Quota Recruitment:
Qualification : (a) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The persons selected for the post of Auditor/Accountant will have to qualify the Departmental Confirmatory Test for Auditor/Accountant within two years of their appointment. Failure to pass the examination will render them liable for discharge from service
|Sl.No.||Name of the Offices||Disciplines
|(i)||O/o The Accountant
General (A&E), Andhra
Pradesh and Telangana,
|(ii)||O/o The Principal
(G&SSA), Andhra Pradesh
and Telangana, Hyderabad
|(iii)||O/o The Pr. Director of
Audit, South Central
|(iv)||O/o The Pr. Director of
Commercial Audit & ExOfficio
- Eligibility : 1. Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games/Sports mentioned at Serial number 1 above. 2. Sportspersons who have represented the University in Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Sports/Games mentioned at Serial number 1 above. 2 3. Sportspersons who have represented the State Schools Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the Games/Sports mentioned at Serial number 1 above
- Pay Scale (Revised) : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Age : Between 18 and 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. The upper age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years (10 years in case of those belonging to SC/ST and 8 years in case of OBC candidates). This concession is admissible to those Sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education etc.
Selection Procedure for Government of Andhra Pradesh- Sports Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16 Jan 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Sports Quota Vacancy in Government of Andhra Pradesh:
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format to the Senior Deputy Accountant General (Admn.) Office of the Principal Accountant General (G&SSA), Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 004 so as to reach on or before 16.01.2015. The envelope containing the applications should be superscribed “Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2014”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16 Jan 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Other State Government jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017