Government of Assam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ombudmsan through recruitment notification – Government of Assam Recruitment 2015 – No.DRD-15/229/14/26. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Assam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Ombudmsan Job on or before 30.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Assam|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER, PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT JURIPAR, PANJABARI, GUWAHATI-37|
Detail of Government of Assam Ombudmsan Recruitment:
Applications afe invited for preparation of a panel for filling up the post of Ombudsman under MGNREGAin the following districts.
- The candidates should have at least twenty years of experience in public administration, law, academics, social work or management and should not be a member of a recognized political party or banned organization. The candidate must be physically active and capable of conducting field tours, inspections and visits to remote rural locations in the districts.
- The Ombudsman shall be allowed compensation, in the form of a fee of Rs.l000/-(Rupees one thousand) per sitting with maximum upper limit of Rs.20,000/-(Rupees twenty thousand) per month. Besides,TA/DA as admissible to class-I officers of the State Government will be paid for conducting field visit as and when required.
- The Ombudsman shall be appointed for a tenure of 2(two) years extendable not more than twice by one year each based on a performance appraisal process or till the incumbent attains the age of 68 (sixty eight) years, whichever is earlier. There shall be no reappointment.
Selection Procedure for Government of Assam – Ombudmsan Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Ombudmsan Vacancy in Government of Assam:
Preference will be given to a candidate who is resident of the same or neighbouring district. The intending candidate may apply in the prescribed format mentioned below alongwith copies of all documents to reach their respective Deputy Commissioners on or before 30 March/201s. Those who already applied, they may not apply again.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.03.2015
Government of Assam Recruitment 2014 – No.DRD-15/229/14/26
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016