Government of Assam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Peon through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Assam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Peon Job on or before 24/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Assam|
|Educational Qualification||Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.4,560-15,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jorhat|
Detail of Government of Assam Peon Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens in Standard Form (as prescribed in the Part IX of Assam Gazette) for filling up of the following post in the office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat in Pay BandI (Rs.4560-15000) Grade Pay Rs.1500- p. with other allowances asper Govt. rules.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Peon||01 Post||8th Class||Rs.4560-15000||18-38 years|
Selection Procedure for Government of Assam- Peon Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Peon Vacancy in Government of Assam:
- Candidates should have passed class-VIII.
- Age: not less than 18 (eighteen) years and not more than 38 (thirty eight) years as on
1.1.15, Upper age limit is relaxable by 5years for STH) candidates.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The reservation will be followed as perstanding Government norms as amended from time to time.
- Application must be accompanied with attested copies of all relevant documents/ testimonials in support of their educational qualifications, age, experiences, caste certificate etc. along with three) copies of recent passport size photograph and one good quality self-addressed envelope with Rs.500 postage stamp affixed for posting of interview call letters.
- The candidate must have the registration in the Employment Exchange (updated),
- Incomplete application will be rejected without assigning any reason
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the interview will be put up on the website http://iorhat.gov.in and the shortlisted candidates will be issued individual call letters. The rejected candidates will not be informed separately,
- The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking to appointing authority that they will abide by new pension rules of Government issued wide Finance Department letter No. 3/03/Pt, . 25.1.2005. 10. NoTA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. 11. Last date of submission of application 24.04.2015 by . The authority is not responsible for any postal delays. The completed application with all testimonials shall be submittedsent to the following address: THE COMMISSIONER, UPPER ASSAM Division, OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER, UAD CINNAMARA, Jorhat 785008
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/4/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017