Government of Assam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofJunior Administrative Assistant through recruitment notification – Government of Assam Recruitment 2015 – No. AASC(A No. AASC (A/E). 57/2015/ 91 . Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Assam .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Administrative Assistant Job on or before4/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Assam
Vacancy Name :Junior Administrative Assistant
Educational Qualification :12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : GUWAHATI
Last Date to Apply for this job :4/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM DIRECTORATE OF TRAINING ASSAM ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF COLLEGE JAWAHARNAGAR, KHANAPARA, GUWAHATI -22
Detail of Government of Assam Assistant System Officer Recruitment:
- Junior Administrative Assistant (Grade –III) : Minimum Qualification:The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary examinations in any stream from a recognized University/Council/Board; Proficiency in computer skills in use of application like MS Office, internet, e-mail correspondenc etc. Candidates should submit proof of such proficiency.
- Scale of Pay:(Pay Band–Pay Scale :Rs. 5200 to Rs20,200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-pm plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Age:Candidates should not beless than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 1.1.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates and 2 years for ex- servicemen
Selection Procedure for Government of Assam -Junior Administrative Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Government of Assam :
- Those applicants whose applications are found to be in order will be called for a written test to be held at a place and date to be notified in due course, after which the qualified candidates in the written test will be further called for a viva -voce. The applicants will be intimated individually and they may also visit our website, www.aasc.gov.in, for details regarding the same. Incomplete applications, defective applications and applications submitted/received after the scheduled date will not be accepted and these will be rejected without any intimation to the applicant.
- No. T.A. and D.A will be admissible for attending the writtentest/interview. Canvassing directly or indirectly for the posts will automatically lead to disqualification of a candidate.
- The last date for submission of applications is September 4, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job4/9/2015
Government of Assam Recruitment 2014 – No. AASC(A No. AASC (A/E). 57/2015/ 91 .