Government of Assam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Level Facilitators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Assam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block Level Facilitators Job on or before 3/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Assam|
|Vacancy Name||Block Level Facilitators|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||3/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM OFFICE OF THE DEUTY COMMISSIONER, BARPETA|
Detail of Government of Assam Block Level Facilitators Recruitment:
As per approval of Welfare of Minorities and Development Department, Dispur conveyed vide letter No. WMD-115/2014/27 dated- 13/01/2015 applications are invited from the intending candidates for filling up of the following posts of Block Level Facilitators (BLFs) under MSDP. The application should be submitted in the Prescribed Application Form and reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta on or before 03/04/2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Block Level Facilitators||10||
Graduate with minimum 2 years experience
A permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular Minority Concentration Block (MCB)
|Rs.13,000/- p.m||23-30 years|
Selection Procedure for Government of Assam- Block Level Facilitators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Block Level Facilitators Vacancy in Government of Assam:
- In prescribed application form to be available at Development Branch, D.C. Office, Barpeta and may be downloaded form from the district website: www.barpeta.nic.inwww.barpeta.gov.in
- Submission of Application Form: Application should be sent to The Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta” subscribing on the envelope the name of the post applied, so as to reach on or before the closing date. Application may also be deposited between 11.00 AM to .00 P.M. on working days to the above address in the dropbox kept for this purpose on or before the closing date.
- Last date for submission of application form- 03/04/2015.
- Two passport size photograph, one to be affixed on the body of the application form in the specific place and another to be given by attaching a jams-clip. Please do not Staple. In the second photograph i. which is o be attached with the jams-clip full name / fathers or husbands name address to be written on the back side of the photograph.
Two self addressed envelope of medium size with postage stamp with rupees five only affixed on each envelope to be submitted along with the application form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/4/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017