Government of Chhattisgarh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer through recruitment notification – Government of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree / PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Chhattisgarh
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Executive Officer on or before 26/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Educational||Any Masters Degree /PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh|
Detail of Government of Chhattisgarh Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
Applications from enterprising and aspiring candidates are invited for the following position.
- Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority (“Skill Authority”) cum CEO, State Project Livelihood College Society (“Livelihood Project”)
- Responsibility Summary: Chhattisgarh is skilling approximately 1.5 lakh youth annually and is the implementer of the largest skill development programme in the country. It is also the only state that has made the right to skill an enforceable right. The Skill Authority (www.cssda.cg.nic.in) has been vested with the responsibility of implementing the provisions of the Chhattisgarh Right of Youth to Skill Development Act, 2013 (http://cg.nic.in/cssda/ACTGuideLines/ACT_Full_new.pdf), which provides for the right to opportunities for skill development to every youth residing in the State of Chhattisgarh, in any vocation of her or his choice, consistent with eligibility and aptitude. The Livelihood Project (www.splc.cgstate.gov.in) has established Livelihood Colleges in all 27 districts for imparting residential skill development training to ensure access for the youth from remote areas and to create a quality benchmark in skill development and industryoriented livelihood outcomes in every district. The initiative has received the Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration. The CEO of the Skill Authority and the Livelihood Project shall be the executive authority of both the entities and shall lead the public skill development initiative in the State, in line with the policies and directions of the State Government. The CEO’s responsibilities include developing the policy vision, programmes and the implementation frame, and overseeing the execution of the skill development policy and programmes throughout the State. The candidate should be an outcome-oriented executive, capable of leading the creation of and energising the institutional, human and technical capacities necessary to realise the unique and ambitious skill agenda of the State. S/he should also be capable of forging the right partnerships with industry, Government of India, National Skill Development Council, Sector Skill Councils and other key stakeholders to secure the necessary cooperation and convergence of resources and activities.
- Qualifications: The candidate should fulfil the mandatory qualifications listed below and, additionally, should embody a rich combination of the qualifications listed as desirable.
- Education: Candidate should have a Masters degree or a Post-graduate Diploma (of a duration of one year or more) in Development Studies or Public Management or Rural Management, or Human Resource Management, recognised by or under the regulations etc. of relevant regulatory body, obtained upon successful completion of studies (excluding studies in distance education mode) as a regularly enrolled student; in respect of degrees or diplomas awarded abroad, candidate should submit relevant details establishing equivalence with the above qualification, and the decision of the Selection Committee (Constituted under the Chhattisgarh Right of Youth to Skill Development (Chief Executive Officer) Rules, 2015, framed under the provisions of the Chhattisgarh Right of Youth to Skill Development Act, 2013) regarding the acceptability of such qualification as equivalent qualification shall be final.
- Age: Candidate should be energetic, as the job profile would entail extensive touring throughout the State. S/he should not be more than 40 years of age on the date of issue of the recruitment notice.
- Experience: Candidate should have at least three years’ experience, in a management support role (i.e., supporting the management as an employee, or a project management unit member, or through programme and implementation support related consulting), in designing and implementing skill development initiatives for any skill development entity established by the Government(s) of India and/or any State(s) and/or any Union Territory/Territories.
- ICT skills: Candidate should be well-versed in the use of office productivity ICT applications.
- Communication skills: Candidate should be proficient in both written and oral communication in English and Hindi.
- Desirable: Leadership and teamwork: Experience of successfully building and/or leading a team in skill development. Analytical and conceptual ability: Demonstrated ability in analysing skill development scenarios, defining key performance indicators (KPIs), and the strategy for achieving them. Programmatic ability: Demonstrated ability in translating KPIs and the strategy for achieving them into actionable plans and projects, executing them, and monitoring their implementation against the KPIs and project milestones. Additional educational qualifications: Masters in Business Administration or equivalent, or Bachelor of Engineering/Technology . Additional experience: In addition to experience in fulfilment of mandatory experience, any additional experience in a management support role and/or any additional experience of designing and implementation of skill development initiatives for any skill development entity
- Terms of Engagement: The appointment shall be for a period of three years, extendable by a further period of one year at the instance of the State Government, with the consent of the appointee. A consolidated salary, as agreed upon mutually during the selection process, would be paid. The salary would be indexed to the dearness allowance approved for State Government employees from time to time. Medical insurance cover would be provided.
Selection Procedure for Government of Chhattisgarh – Chief Executive Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief Executive Officer Vacancy in Government of Chhattisgarh:
Interested candidates may apply online on www.cgstate.gov.in, by 26th March 2015, along with electronic copies of all relevant supporting documents.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/03/2015
Reference: Government of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. 1/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016