Government of Delhi (GoD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Media Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Delhi (GoD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Media Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 24/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Delhi (GoD)
Vacancy Name : Media Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SHABDARTH (An Advertising Agency of GNCT of Delhi) Directorate of Information & Publicity Block-IX, Old Secretariat, Delhi-110054
Detail of Government of Delhi (GoD) Media Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of following posts purely on contract basis in Shabdarth, an advertising agency of GNCT of Delhi. The appointment of suitable candidate would be initially for a period of one year, which may be further extended depending upon performance, on monthly consolidated remuneration. The remuneration applicable to the post would be commensurate with qualifications and experience and would be negotiable.
- GENERAL MANAGER (01 POST):
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: Graduate with degree in journalism and mass communication from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Person may have full knowledge of publicity and public relation work. Experience: He/She should have atleast 7 year experience of publicity work of various fields dealing with print / electronic / outdoor media. He/She should also have sufficient administrative experience.
- STUDIO COORDINATOR (01 POST):
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: Graduate in any discipline, preferably in Engineering/Technology, from a recognized University with full knowledge of Analytical production or in media related activities.
- Desirable: Post Graduate Degree in Technology.
- Experience: He/She should have experience of atleast 5 to 6 years of Analytical production in studios/production houses / media related firm.
- MEDIA MANAGER (01 POST):
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: Graduate from a recognized University with degree/diploma in journalism / mass communication.
- Desirable: Master Degree in any discipline and should have elaborate knowledge of handling media industry.
- Experience: He/She should have experience of atleast 5 to 6 years in handling / executing all type of media plans and executing them in print/electronic/outdoor to execute government campaigns in a proper manner.
- CREATIVE EXECUTIVE (03 POSTS):
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: Degree/Diploma in fine arts/designing from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Degree/Diploma in advertising marketing.
- Experience: He/She should have experience of atleast 4 to 5 years of creative designing in any of the newspapers/media agency.
- EDITOR/PUBLICATION INCHARGE (01 POST):
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Studied both Hindi & English at Graduation level.
- Experience: He/She should have journalist experience of 4 to 5 years in a responsible capacity in a Newspaper/News agency or experience of publicity handling/printing magazine/brochures/ hand bills or any publicity materials.
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER (02 POSTS):
- Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass from a recognized Board with Certificate in Computer Application and knowledge of Radio/TV mechanism.
- Experience: He/She should have experience of 2 to 3 years of graphic designing in any of the media agency/firm
Selection Procedure for Government of Delhi (GoD) – Media Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Media Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Delhi (GoD) :
- The appointment will, under no circumstances confer any right on the candidates for regular appointment in Shabdarth.
- Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The agency reserves the right to short-list and call the suitable candidates for interview or cancel/withdraw this advertisement, without giving any reasons thereof.
- Further the selected candidate will have to sign an agreement in this regard. Applications duly filled in the attached format, should reach Dy. Director (Nodal), Shabdarth, Directorate of Information & Publicity, Block-IX, Old Sectt., Delhi-110054 within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/7/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016